Chapter 2

Nicki and Bey both wake up to Nicki's alarm going off at 7 in the morning.

"Shit I have to go to work." Nicki says jumping up.

"Me to but first-" Beyoncé starts but runs to the bathroom.

Nicki follows after Bey and watches her vomit.

"That's sickening." Nicki says.

"It's not my fault Nic." Bey says as she wipes her mouth with a wet towel and begins to brush her teeth.

Nicki goes into her room and begins to get dressed.

*Nicki's POV*

I put on a black dress that's a little revealing because, ya know willy. I then make sure my hair looks super curly and sexy. I do my makeup and go downstairs to see Bey about to walk out the door as well.

"You going to work too sis?" I ask as I look for my keys.

"Yeah, you look hot." Bey says as she runs her fingers towards my cleavage and shakes her head.

"Stop you're in a fucking leotard but I'm the slutty one?" I ask getting sort of mad.

"I never said you were a slut Onika." She says with attitude in her voice.

"I can tell what your thinking. through my 23 years of life, I think I know my sister." I say pushing past her.

I get in my car and drive to the barbershop. I lock my car, and I go inside. The first person I see is Willy.

"Hey Onika." He say with a smirk.

"Call me Nicki." I say smiling back.

"Hi, I'm Ciara and you'll be working in the station next to mine." A girl says pulling me towards my station.

"Didn't you see me flirting?" I ask this Ciara girl.

"Girl yes, and don't he has a wife and 6 kids by 6 different baby mama's. He's an awesome boss but a cheater and a liar when it comes to relationships." She says.

My face drops, and my feelings are actually mixed because I was starting to really like Willy. Just as she finished her sentence, Willy comes over and touches my shoulder.

"Lemme show you around." He says gently tugging at my hand making me blush hard.

I follow him into this closet where it's just him and I, and he looks at me deep into my eyes.

"This is the supply room where you'll find all different types of brushes, makeup, products, and anything else you can think of." He says as he moves my hand towards his hard member.

I quickly pull my hand away remembering what Ciara said.

"What I thought you liked me?" He asks

"I do but you have a wife." I say looking down at the patterned floor.

"And?" He asks placing his fingers under my chin and lifting my head up to where I'm looking at him.

"And? I'm not a fucking home wrecker." I say cocking an attitude.

"You not a home wrecker if my wife and I don't split up and I promise you we won't." He says going in for a kiss.

I push him off of me and go back to my station.

"Girl I cannot believe him!" I say talking to Ciara.

"He tried to fuck huh?" She asks smacking her gum as she begins to wash her clients hair.

"Yes!" I say pissed.

"Well you got an ass on you girl. Not only that but you have them tits and a beautiful face to go with it. He mad cause his wife's pussy dried out and he wants a new piece of ass." She says.