Journal Entry: 6

Listen to the song up above/ to the side 'You' by doddleoddle. Fits this chapter well:)

Dear Felicia,
       Hi.
Well, Ashton has not physically spoken to me in six days. It makes me really sad, honestly, but remember, I said physically. 
Ashton left me this note that said

"Luke, I'm sorry if I get distant. I read what you said about me and I just have some things to think about and consider. I am NOT mad at you, okay? So please, just give me some time. I promise I'll come back around. And also, don't think I'm disgusted by you or anything. I'm actually the complete opposite. Love, Ashton".
Um!!!!
How great is that?! I mean, I think it's great. He's not mad at me, he just needs to think. He even said he was the "complete opposite" of disgusted, but I'm confused by that. What does he mean by saying that? Could he possibly have a crush on me too? Eh, probably not.
Now, I know what you're thinking, "but you said you'd just stick with Arzaylea?", and trust me, I'm thinking so much about her feelings and how all of this is going to affect her (if anything happens) but this could be one, my ONLY chance with Ashton, and if he thinks he wants to go out with me, I'll do anything to make that happen.
But, besides Ash and Arz, there's one more person I can't stop thinking about; Calum. He obviously really does love Ashton, and I don't want to be the person that could possibly take Ashton away from him. I've been thinking though, and what if somehow Calum found out about Michael's feelings towards him? I wonder if that would change anything between Calum's dynamic between Ashton and Michael?
Right now, I'm just really hopeful. It's like, when you're walking around outside on a spring day and you can feel the sun warming your skin. You smell the grass and flowers and sun, and every stress you have disappears as you breathe in the air that flows through your bright-colored shirt. You can feel the hopefulness on that spring day, and although what you want may seem totally impossible any other time, at that moment, you just feel lucky and excited.... Just hopeful.
I'll write tomorrow and update you.
Bye Felicia xo
~L

Hi guys. I hope you all are well. I've had a pretty great day today, feelin' kinda like Luke right now. I'm updating tomorrow, and I'm very excited for the update tomorrow. It'll be so cute. I really don't want this book to have a lot of drama so I hope y'all are cool with that.

How'd you like this entry?

I love you all, have a great night/day/afternoon/morning. All the love x

~S