Sorry, Not An Update

Hey!

Sorry to dedicate an entire update to an AN, I know I said I wouldn't, and I hate when other authors do it with out warning you. But I thought some of you might like to know,

I won't be updating for a while, I have end of term exams coming in a little bit, so I really, really, need to focus on studying.

I would absolutely love to get promoted to 4th Form (9th grade), I mean who wants to get held back before their first year in the Senior School (pretty much high school)

I personally can't wait so that people can stop asking me, "Oh! Are you in 1st Form?" when I tell them I am in Secondary School, because I will be in skirt and blouse as opposed to the blue tunic I wear now.

(I know the school system is different in the states, so for those of you don't know, we have Primary school which is equal to Elementary School, and then we have Secondary school which is a combination of High School and Middle School, but they still have a difference in uniform between 1st-3rd Form uniforms and 4th-Upper 6th Form uniforms, so they separate the 'Middle Schoolers' from the 'High Schoolers' anyway. Also we aren't required to do 11th and 12th grade (Lower 6th and Upper 6th) so we can just stop school at 16.)

I say all of this to say, that I won't be writing for a while.

But, I will be updating at least one chapter for all of my books, on Thursday July 20th 2017.

"Whats this?" you ask, "She has other books?"

Lol, I'm not really into self promotion, but I do have a couple ther books, well some of them don't realty count as books yet.

You, see, I have a very active imagineation, so I keep coming up with book ideas, and adding new stories. So now I have like 14 unfinished stories, I think I only have about, 5 of them published.

So one of them, I only planned out the plot in my notebook and wrote the character description on Wattpad. I got so excited about it that that I ended up publishing it before I wrote the first chapter. I haven't even finished the book yet an I have already fallen in love with it. The particular one I'm taking about is called "My Milo", And like I said, I just love it.

Anyway, please check out my other books, unfortunately, none of the other ones are fanfics, but I still think they are pretty cool. But I mean, that doesn't mean much coming from the author does It? Obviously, these books are my babies, so I love all of them. But please judge for yourselves, I am extremely open to some constructive criticism and guidance with my writing, so feel free to give it.

Also, just a side note, I have been fooling around with covers, do you guys like this one? Or should I keep trying for one that works? Tell me.

Once again, a side note, I have recently gotten into designing Book covers, Please don't judge by the cover of this book, this is flat out the worst book, of my covers. I am personally the most proud of the covers for my books "Indira" and "My Milo", so please use those as refrence if you want to consider me as a cover designer. I also designed the cover for "The Boy Nex Door" by my friend "@dai-jah-voo" (check her out too)

So if you want to contact me just PM me your email, the title of your book, what you generally want your book cover to look like and it will probably take a couple of tries for me to get it right. You can also reach me on my instagram, I just set it up not too long ago. It's under "_smaug.the.outlandish_".

So sorry for this long AN, but those were all the things i wanted to address.

And I will rarely do shout outs after this I promise.

For Those of you who didn't read, I will be updating all of my books on Thursday July 20th 2017

~ Kagyn Ontario