Chapter 13 ~ We Need To Talk.

*Best video of MJ in existence right there. MUST WATCH! ^*

I wake up the next morning to find my phone on my bed side table. I notice a pink sticky note with a little message next to it,

Call him. Or text. Either is fine
~Mom♡

I don't think this is how mother's are supposed to act...

Regardless, I decide to send him a text.

Hey Brandon, we need to talk, Is today good for you?

Sorry, I can't today, helping my grandmother with some stuff. Maybe tomorrow at school?

Before school?

Fine with me.

Alright, my locker or yours?

Mine. See you Monday Nik.

Okay, see you then.

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed. I would have liked to see him. You know, today... but I guess tomorrow is fine. I don't really have any home work so I just drown my self in Netflix and Wattpad books untill I fall asleep.

Yay.

***

I walk into the crowded hallways and make a beeline for Brandon's locker. Or at least I tried to, I was stopped by two girls I met in the library. The ones who scolded me when I told them I liked Harry Styles' music. I understood why they might dislike One Direction, their most popular songs aren't their best and their really good ones never seemed to get recognition. They only knew 1D for 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'Steal My Girl', which I have to admit were really over played and overrated and getting kind of annoying. But I'm willing to bet that they have never heard 'Fools Gold' or 'Girl Almighty'. Of course not.

And why just Harry? Because, and I quote, 'He's just so overrated. He's probably a terrible person. We already know he just uses girls like toys. He's a good looking guy but he has no heart.', yeah... okay. I admit, I've never met the guy, but if you've ever seen him interact with other humans, although through a screen, he is one of the most genuine guys ever. I don't usually care about modern artists, I'm more of a Queen, Prince and M.J kind of person. I like older music. But then I heard 'Sign of The Times', and decided to investigate The album, and was like, 'Damn okay, guess he can sit right up there with the kings now'. And then I realized that the bands music couldn't be that bad and decided to check them out, I fell in love. And then I decided to check the other individual band mates out too, and now here I am, 7 years late, having watched almost every one direction related video available, read pretty much every fanfic ever... A Directioner. It all happened so quickly... *exactly what happened to me lol*

(Lol I was editing and i can't even remeber why I put this rant in here. I'm very passionate about music oops)

Why am I ranting?

Oh yeah, Hazza haters.

"Hey Nikki! What's up? Chloe and I brought some real music for you to listen to." Zoe perked up

"Who's it by?"

"Mostly The Chainsmokers, some Melanie Martinez, James Young, Marina and The Diamonds." Chloe smiles