Chapter 8 ~ My First Date, With Brandon?

then I said.."actually brandon...I would love for someone to talk to"...."great!...there is this great frozen yogurt place I know... we can go there?" He in inquired sweetly ...."okay..."

We walked to the yogurt place called "fro-yo yolo"

*liv and maddie refrence...omg Dove Cameron...the girl and the dream catcher are goals....or at least they were when I wrote this like months ago...the wedding is off my heart is shattered *

I don't actually remember what I orderd...I just know it had chocolate. As a matter of fact when we got inside I saw it and made a beeline for it...didn't even bother sample it. "Chocolateeeeee!" I slurred causing Brandon to chuckle reminding me that he even existed and that other things are in existence in this world besides chocolate.

I simply smiled back at him. I picked up a cup ad started to fill it when something occured to me.
"Who's paying?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I invited you out, didn't I?" He responded.

"So...this means I can have as much Chocolate as I want with out denting my college fund?"...

"No not quite..." he murmured.

"Are you trying to deny me the heavenly bliss that is chocolate...do you know what happens to people that do that?!" I questioned half joking half serious...

"Okay...but be reasonable...I want to go to college too." He finally gave in.

"Thank you!" I beamed at him all innocent and sweet. I didn't take as much chocolate as I wanted too...saving him a good few bucks
..I did go wild on the toppings though...chocolate sprinkles and hot fudge all the way!

He paid and then we sat down in one of those chairs where we were both facing the same direction and next to each other. We just sat there in scilince for a while. Until he decided to say something
"So are you really ready to talk about this with someone... or not yet?"

"Well I guess I'm ready to talk, what do you want me to tell you exactly. Do you wanna know about me, my past or just the whole ex-boyfriend thing?"

"Well I generally want to get to know you better...but let's start on the ex...how did you two get together?"

"Umm well okay, he was in my 7th grade geography and he sat next to me, and we started talking and he asked me out and I said yes...nothing special really. "

"Okay, well what was the story...what caused you to dump him."

"Well my best friend...I caught her making out with him under the bleachers.he claimed he was "rehearsing for the play"" I say making speech bubbles with my hands.

"Wow...like is that the best he could do?"

"That's what I said!"

And I proceeded to tell him the rest of the story.

"Wow, you had a stupid-a*s boyfriend."

"I know. I'm glad it's over, I don't want to be in a relationship with someone like him anyway. But it still hurts to be cheated on, and with someone you thought you could trust too."

"I unders-"

I'll never know what he was about to say cause my phone rang. It was Sydney...she never calls. She must have been trying to text me forever if she called. Something is up.

"Sorry Brandon. Mind if I take this?"

I don't even wait for his response before I answer the front and Sydney's frantic, fast paste voice fills my ears.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Sydney calm down! I can't understand what your saying!...CHRISTIAN DID WHAT!!??"

...TO BE CONTINUED