Chapter 20: Resentment (LEMON)

Next chapter will be released once the total votes hit 2000, so don't forget to hit that little star in this and the previous chapters if you haven't already! 

ON A SERIOUS NOTE. I know that I literally wrote about non-consensual sex in the previous chapter, but I want to let you know that by writing this, it is something that is important to the character development, and that I take full responsibility for my work.

Remember that I do not accept non-consensual sex, nor do I hope any of you do in the real world.

Other than that, enjoy~

THE LOUD BANGING OF THE DOOR DISRUPTS MAKOTO FROM ANY FURTHER ACTIONS. 

He lets out a groan, shifting his body slightly to answer the door. You eye him cautiously, rubbing your wrists against his tie as you try to veil your struggling on your face. He notices this and gives you a wry smile as he pins you down again. 

"Don't worry about that. We have all the time in the world~" he cooes. You cringe, turning your face to the side in shame as he grabs your hips. Makoto tries to plunge himself inside of you, but you're so tight that he isn't able to fit.

You clench your teeth, begging that the person at the door won't leave as you hear the repetitive noises of the doorbell. Makoto ignores the noise, slipping two cold fingers inside of you as you let out a deep gasp. It doesn't take long for him to move his fingers to pleasure you, his long digits occasionally brushing against the spot that made you weak. 

You hold your breath, trying your best to hold back the moans that escape your mouth. 

"Ah~" One manages to escape your lips, only encouraging Makoto to quicken the pace of his fingers. You bite your lip until it starts to bleed in an attempt to bring yourself back from the overwhelming pleasure in your lower half. Your breaths grow rapid, and only now do you realize that you're hyperventilating. 

This isn't good. You might pass out if you aren't able to breathe.

"Makoto!" you yelp, causing the male to pause.

"Yes?" He cooes, leaning in to listen to you.

"Pull my shirt down. I-I can't breathe."

Makoto lets out a small hum in curiosity. You feel his hands on the shirt, pulling the fabric down to reveal your face. You're sweating. Your dissolved hair and bright red face cause shivers to cascade down his back. He brings his fingers to the collar of your shirt.

"It's a nuisance." he spits, gripping the collar tightly in his hands.

"Wait- MAKOTO!" 

In a quick move, he rips the thin fabric in half. The tearing noise rings in your ears. By doing this, he wasn't thinking of letting you go as soon as he finished. 

He leans in next to your ear. "I want to see all of your expressions when making love to you..."

The whisper comes out husky, and you shiver as you feel his breath brush against your ear. He brings his hands to your shirt, parting what was left of it to the sides so that he's able to view your entire upper half. He enters three digits into you this time, pumping them forcefully as he plays with your breast with his other hand. 

You take in his scent, completely lost in the ecstasy as your vision blurs. You hated this, despite it feeling so good. The feeling in your stomach pents up, and you throw your head back to let out a moan of his name. In a quick moment, the feeling is unraveled, leaving your body a jumbled mess as your body spasms on his bed. 

Makoto removes his finger, sucking on them sexily as he stares you in the eye. He hastily positions his throbbing member in front of you, his face morphing into a creepy grin. Your eyes widen, and all rationality floods back into your mind.

"Urgh..." You struggle, trying to press your legs together to prevent the male from entering yourself. Though, he grabs both of your thighs in a vice grip, parting them in one motion. You wince, struggling against his monstrous strength.

There's something wrong.

He's not wearing a condom.

He can get you pregnant.

"AH!" He wins, plunging his member into you in one swift movement. You continue to scream out the mental and physical pain. This is only the second time someone has entered you. 

Makoto continues to roll his hips against your own; every thrust hitting the deepest spot inside of you. You pant heavily, tears rolling down your face as you ask for forgiveness. 

Haru... Please forgive me for being so dirty...

Your moans make their way to fill the entire interior of the small but spacious room. You run your arms along his bed sheets, the silky cloth becoming more and more disheveled as you whip your head from side to side. Makoto lets our various grunts; each of them from the exhaustion of plunging into you so hard. 

 You're about to peak. There's no denying this feeling building up in your womb.

"I'm about to come, babe." Makoto slams into you mercilessly, causing an impossible amount of tears to cascade down your temples. 

'If I have his child ' Are the only words to fill you mind. Would you abort the child? Would you leave Haruka in order to pursue a forced life with Makoto? Letting the child grow up with a sick and detestable father. 

Would you... really be able to live your life if he continued to impregnate you...?

The sound of the door interrupts your thoughts. Makoto said that nobody was home, so why would the door open?

You're left frozen as you watch an all too familiar individual silently burst through the door. He watches you, his face morphing into disgust as soon as he sees your and Makoto's activities. His blue eyes fill with sorrow as he watches you enjoy yourself, and he turns to leave on his heels as he hears your moans filling up the room.

You stare at him in shock, before bringing yourself to hide your face swollen with tears. In that moment, Makoto hits your g spot, causing you to let out a scream in pleasure as your face flushes with shame and embarrassment. Haruka turns back around, too shocked to do anything. He eyes the tie bonding you to the bed frame, slowly trailing his line of sight to the tears spilling down your face.

Now he realizes that you didn't want this. His eyes glint in fury, and he moves across the room unbeknownst to Makoto. 

Makoto's grunts fill your ears, his intense concentration drowning out everything around him. You feel that rapturing sensation taking over your body about to explode, and you shut your eyes, wishing that this was all a dream. 

Right before your orgasm, you feel Makoto pulling out of you, letting out a pain induced noise as he falls. You open your eyes, only to see Haruka's arms wrapped around Makoto's neck in a tight hold. Makoto struggles against his hold, but that only strengthens it. 

"Haru!" you call; not sure on whether to be happy or ashamed.  

He ignores you, beads of nervous sweat running down his face as he tries to tame the flailing male in his grasp. 

Slowly but surely, Makoto's movements cease, his gurgles of pain no longer sound. His body limps, slowly sliding down to hit the bed. Haruka lets out various pants, before falling to his knees as he watches the unconscious male. He looks at you, and you look at him, tears brimming your eyes as you share the small moment in silence.

It's over.

To be continued...

Sorry for the late update guys! I really hope you don't hate me too much lolol.Next couple chapters will be pretty angsty, so prepare yourselves muhahahaha. 

Once again, thank you for all the support. 

I love you guys!

- J <3