Chapter 26

Mayhem.

That's what was going on. As soon as they stepped foot through the hospital doors the energy in the room had changed just that quickly. People scrambled through the halls trying to get to safety. Panic was present in every person eye's that passed.

"What the fuck is happening?" Shai asked looking around. "Look for Cheyanne, Lyn and Givenchy."

Police sirens could be heard drawing near. Blaring alarms just kept sounding off causing Shai and Josh to plug their ears. They took the stairs to the third floor to see if everyone was still with Monica. They decided next to check Eddie's room. After they had climbed on the second flight of stairs a code sounded off and metal blockades started covering the windows.

They realized they were about to be locked in and hauled ass up the next flight and into Monica's room before the big double doors leading down the hallway closed and locked.

When they got in the room they were out of breath and wheezing. "Shit y'all then came back in here. I know y'all heard the alarms why y'all still keep coming there's a hostage situation ." Givenchy said palming his face.

"Well what the fuck is going on then?" Shai asked sitting on the edge of Monica's bed.

"We not sure we were told to come back in this room when we were getting ready to leave so we got stuck" Cheyanne said sitting on Lyn's lap even thought she didn't have to because there was an empty seat.

"I think it got something to do with your parents Shai. I swore I overheard the nurses say Big E room number was being held by hostages." Monica spoke sincerely watching Shai's every move as she spoke. Shai shook her head slowly as her eyes watered but no tears fell as she spoke.

"If that's true I have no way to get to them now. The whole hospital on stupid fucking lock down" She was trying to keep her temper under control as she spoke. Josh came and sat beside Shai and kissed the top of her head before wrapping his arms around her torso. She leaned her head into his shoulder and breathed.

"Don't worry baby we gone figure out what's going on and help in any possible way I know how too. You are not alone" he said before placing a light kiss onto her lips. It warmed her heart but it didn't stop the many thoughts running through her head.

Only possible thing that made sense for their to be a hostage situation would be if Mack Gang Disciples found out bout Big E being in the hospital and now they want to hold them for hostages.

But what would they possibly gain? Could it be money? Something just doesn't sit right.

I need to find them and now.

Everyone could tell Shai was being consumed by her thoughts but no one dared to speak. Josh continued to hold her close until he felt a vibration on his thigh. He tapped and rubbed on his pockets to see if it was his phone but it wasn't. It was Shai's he felt the vibrations because he was so close to her.

She slowly pulled out her phone and read the caller ID.

Momma 💕

She slide the answer button to the right and held the phone up to her ear. "Momma what's going on" Shai's voice broke when she spoke.

"There's not much time I need you to listen to my instructions carefully. Get Monica and all your friends and get the fuck out this hospital now!" The most demanding voice she had ever heard her mother talk in. It struck fear and panic her heart.

"How am I supposed to do that Ma? The whole damn hospital is on lock down! Look just tell me how to get to you" Shai said trying to find some way to help.