Prom night

(Pov mean point of view)
Angel pov
I start to get dress for prom and put on my mask and perfume and start to wait outside my sister Kora already went to prom she ask am I going I said no because I was going to the prom in secret with Jake

Jake pov
I start to get dress in a black jacket and a white shirt with blue jean pants. I get in the car and drive to Angel house. I see her in a white dress and some white shoes. Hey are you coming or what I said. She start to run and she trip I caught her just in time.
You should be more careful okay, okay she said. We get in the car and I drive to school for the prom.

Angel POV
I need to be more careful walking.  I am not use to wearing shoes or heel at night. I switch shoes to heels and they are hard to run in. So that why I trip. As soon as we get to the prom everyone start looking at me.
Jake lied, this is a new girl name Angelina he said. Everyone start back dancing. We start to dance to the music. The. some one try to take off my mask but as soon as he did Jake took it back and put in on my face gently.

Jake pov
Why do everyone start to take off her mask. I just tell her we should go home but she said no. We can dance in a classroom sure I said. We went to the classroom and start to dance. Then I drop Angel off she said I had a good time. I said I did to I and kiss her on the lips. she had to catch her breath and she wave I wave backz she start to smile while go under the tree to change I start to sit there till she done I drove off once she was done.