Twelve grade Life

Angel pov
Today is the first day of 12th grade without my mate. That really sucks but at least I don't have to lie about things anymore. My classes are normal but my gym teacher could run like a werewolf. But could he be a werewolf I thought they didn't let werewolves teach yet.

The law for that hasn't pass yet. But the time is coming that werewolves and vampires and humans living together will be normal. As I got home my mother Luna is home with Kora crying I wonder why. I come inside my Mom tell me that my adopted brother Jimmy was kidnapped. I start to cry because he could die The next day I see Jimmy in a tree with a girl that is a werewolf. She look around Jimmy age so I go up their than Jimmy see me and hug me.

Jimmy pov
I see my foster sister and hug her I say I got lost and someone grab me. This werewolf girl come and save me her name is Hero. It going to be okay said my foster sister Angel.  I know and start to cry. I start to walk and Angel invite Hero to our house she smiles and nod.

We go in the house and my foster mom and other foster sister hug me. I am okay I say to them. Three hours later Hero go home to a white house across the street and her dad open the door and let her in.
Angel pov
The next few days of school is normal I am glad nothing bad happen to Jimmy.