Prom dates

Jake pov
Friday was prom and today Monday. I have three days to pick to go to prom with. I wish I could pick my mate but that would let everyone know I have a werewolf mate, but I could take Rainbow or Katie. I don't know who to pick. John went for Katie so that leave me with Rainbow but Josh ask her.

I guess I'm not going to the prom. I start to get ready for school on Tuesday when my brother asked who you taking to the prom. I'm not going I said but why said Jack. I have no one to go with and it be boring just standing their alone. Well someone will come and you will asked them to go to the prom said​ Jack.
Angel pov
I wonder will Jake asked be to the prom. I am is his mate after all and he not answering his phone. I will just get him to ask me to the prom. Later that day I follow Jake home and stop him from reaching his house. What do you want Jake said nervously.

You haven't answer your phone and why don't you ask me to the prom. I could masked my smell and dress different just please let me go as your date. Sure you can come as my date  he said blushing I smiled sed you there than.
Jake pov
Angel start walking away wow she really is my mate she could choose any werewolf boy but she choose her vampire mate well that just great I just going to have to worry a lot but at least I get to go with my mate.