The prospal and unexpected thing

Jake pov
Two years later. I am nervous I finally finished college and bought a ring. Angel finish school and college. She was that smart. The ring cost 3,000 dollar and I hope she like it.

I call Angel over it is 2:00 pm she come over. She ask how I am doing I say fine and say I have something to ask you. As I kneel on one knee I began to sweat I guess I was nervous, but I continue to say Angel Light ever since I first saw you my heart beat so fast at your beautiful face and personality.You are my,love my soul,and my life, my everything. Angel Light will you marry me.

Angel pov
I froze but my heart couldn't stop beating. My heart and mind was saying yes so my answer is yes. I say yes happily and Jake started to smile and dance. I laugh so then Jake got a phone call saying Paris is having her baby I put on the ring and we go to the hospital and Paris had a baby girl name Anne.

Jack pov
I call Jake to tell him Paris is having her baby. The baby girl Anne is born I smile. I notice that a werewolf was here with a ring. So I put up my baby girl and guard her. Jake explain he is getting married to Angel a werewolf and I say congrats to you. Jake say congrats to you too thanks I said so Jake and Angel go home and we let the doctor take the baby to the baby room while Paris recover. A few days later. She take her home.

Hey guys someone help me with this chapter but most of it is me so hope you guys enjoy this chapter