Chapter∆4

Chapter∆4

Aaliyah got to the airport and waited in the front. After a while a large amount of people came out of nowhere. Danielle came over and helped Aaliyah with her bags.

"Come on let's go check in before Chris gets here." Danielle said. Aaliyah nodded and followed her. When the girls checked in about ten minutes later female screams were heard. Aaliyah jumped in fear and shock while Danielle remained seated looking at the screen of her phone. Chris walked around, in shades and grey sweats on. Him and Aaliyah were technically matching. Danielle smiled seeing the two. Chris glared at Danielle causing her to quickly hide her face. Chris quickly smiled again and hugged Aaliyah. Aaliyah inhaled Chris' scent he used just the perfect amount of cologne. It wasn't anything too strong, nor was it weak. Chris inhaled Aaliyah's sweet smell also. The two pulled apart from their hug, but Chris kept a hold on Aaliyah's waist. Aaliyah thought it was weird, but she knew he already had someone special in his life. So he wasn't going to try anything.

"Y'all we need to get our asses on that plane back to L.A right now- Oh hello?" Amber said throwing her bags to the floor. Amber smiled observing the two people standing before her. Aaliyah, wondered why this girl was looking at her like that. She followed her eyes and seen Chris' arms around her. Aaliyah quickly pushed away unnoticeably, shaking Amber's hand and introducing her self formally.

"What's Up I'm Amber." Amber introduced, herself with a large smile.

"Hi, I'm Aaliyah." Aaliyah, smiled Chris felt his blood boil when Amber's eyes widened. Amber smiled and couldn't control her emotions. She was happy yet excited to have a new friend. Aaliyah just smiled back.

"Oh My Gosh! You have dimples?" Amber asked as if her question wasn't already answered. Amber heard herself and quickly sat down. Chris pressed his hands together as if he was praying. Aaliyah laughed and sat down. Chris quickly sat right next to her.

"So have you ever been to Los Angeles?" Chris nudged Aaliyah.

"Yeah, My aunt is Gladys Knight. I've traveled with her plenty of times prior to this." Aaliyah admitted. She quickly shut her mouth, hearing herself she knew that she was about to start to ramble.

"Foreal? So you aren't new to dancing on stage?" Chris said, trying to get to know more about her.

"Well not really..." Aaliyah said

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, Aaliyah pulled her hair behind her ear. Amber and Danielle were secretly listening.

"When I was little I sang with her sometimes." Aaliyah said hopping Chris wouldn't make a big deal about it. But, Chris wasn't the one too over react.

"You can sing?" Amber whisper yelled. Chris groaned in annoyance, while Aaliyah just laughed.

"A little bit. It's mostly a hobby." Aaliyah said, in almost in a whisper. Amber smiled widely Aaliyah and Amber evolved into their own little conversation.

"Woah, your from Detroit?" Amber yelled,

"Chris who do we know is from Detroit?" Amber asked, Chris looked up from his phone, where he was texting his girlfriend Karrueche. Chris looked up and shook his head not remembering to whom or what she was talking about.

"We don't know anyone from Detroit." Chris said. Amber clapped her hands and smiled widely.

"Well we do now!" she yelled. When the flight number was called, Chris automatically grabbed Aaliyah's bag and his backpack and walked into the aircraft. Amber and Danielle looked towards Aaliyah and smiled.