Chapter 1

Juliets POV

. . . .  . . . . 

        I was woke up by the sound of my alarm go off. I slammed my hand on it to shut off. After about 10 minutes of deciding if i wanted to go to school today i dragged my ass outta bed and into the shower. After i was done with that i pulled on some black ripped skinny jeans and a PTV t-shirt and went downstairs to get my bag and board and left to go to hell.

        A little information about me. Hiya! I'm Juliet Knight and i'm 17. I live by myself because..i have no parents. They were killed in a car accident when i was 4. I was in foster care for awhile and then when i turn 15 i left and got my own place. This year is my Senior Year and  after all this is over i'm just going to get out of here. Move somewhere were its quiet. I get bullied a lot at school because i'm a lesbian but i don't really care about those pricks. Oh i almost forgot i don't believe in Love. I never have been on a date. I have never been Kissed. Nothing. I just don't have the time for it.

        As i got up to the school there weren't many people there yet. Which is good for me because i can sit in class and draw for awhile. I walked up to my locker and got the books i needed for the morning and went to my 1st bell.

 I took my seat in the back of the class and pulled out a pencil and my sketch book and started to draw the BVB symbol on it.  I was drawing for about 5 minutes before i noticed a girl in front of me watching me. oh. its just Kasey. The Miss Popular. I went back to my drawing but was soon stopped when she spoke.

"I like your drawing. It's the BVB symbol right?"  I was shocked that she knew what it was. wow. I'm impressed. But i showed no emotion.

"Yeah, It is" I went back to my drawing. Then she spoke again. God Girl. What is with you. 

"Your name is Juliet right?" well duh.

"Yupp that's the name." I said and looked at her seeing if she would speak again. and she did.

"I was wondering if...You wanted to hang at my place after school?" What? woah!? Kasey Smith wants to hang out with me? Is she Crazy! That would like kill her reputation. Whatever. I don't have anything else better to do.

"Sure" And with that people started to come in and class started. The day went on pretty quick like it always does. I went to my locker after 7th bell and grabbed my board and started to skate over to Kasey's' place.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Well i hope you guys like this new GxG story! Comment and heart! It helps! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3