Chapter 8

Juliet's POV

. . . . . 

. . . 

. .

    It's been about a week sense me and Kasey's date. We hang out a lot at my apartment sense well I live alone. We text a lot when she can't come over. We did go on another date. Thus time I took her to my secret place. My dad use to take me there when I was really little. It has a lake and a field  with nothing but flowers. She loved it obviously.  I decided to skip school today. I just didn't feel like going. I didn't tell Kasey because she has been nagging me about my grades. I don't really care about that shit whole. I am heading over to the park right now. I would if taken my board with me to get there faster but I thought I needed a little exercise. 

   It took me almost an hour to get there. Sense I was walking. That and I stopped to get some food from Subway. Man I love Subway.  I sat on the swings and put in my earphones.  I scrolled through my plays it until I was satisfied on 'Shadows Die' by Black Veil Brides. I tapped my foot to the beat of the music before I was pushed of of the swing. I landed hard on the ground. Nest thing I knew a guy was standing above me with a smile on his face. Then it all went black.

1 Month Later

. . . . . . 

I woke up in a white room. I closed my eyes because of the lights. I looked over and saw a girl siting in a chair. Kasey. I tried to smile but there was something in my throat. I tube. Great. I moved to sit up. Ouch this hurts. I looked and I have a broken leg a broken arm. Well this sucks. I moved some more and Kasey woke up.

"Juliet!!! Are you okay? That was a stupid question. Does anything hurt? I can get the nurse for you?!"  I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her.  My ribs are broken to but I need to hold her. I don't know what happened while I was out but I don't want to know anyway. I just pulled her closer. She smelled like strawberries. She must have on my clothes. The nurse and doctor walked in and Kasey pulled away.

"Hello Juliet. We are going to take the tube out now and then give you some medicine to help you talk a little more easier.  okay?" I nodded and took a deep breathe before the doctor pulled the tube out. Once it was out I was coughing like crazy. My throat is so dry. I took the medicine and the doctors left. As soon as they left I pulled Kasey down and kissed her. She kissed back without hesitation. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her on my lap. Ignoring the pain in my leg and ribs.  I bit down on her bottom lip and she moaned slightly.  We pulled away because we need air to breathe. Mostly me because i just got that tube thing out of my throat. 

"Juliet...i'm glad..your okay. You were in a coma for a month. Some guy...attacked you. They haven't found him because they were waiting for you to wake up to give a statement." 

"No. I-i don't remember what happened. I don't want to know what happened." She just smiled and kissed me again. I pouted when she pulled away. She chuckled and said she was going to get me some food and something to drink for my dry throat. I nodded and turned on the t.v.

The doctor walked in after about 5 minutes after Kasey left.

"Ms.Knight?" 

"Yes doctor?"

"Due to your conditions and the lack of memory you have from the incident that happened to you will be released in a few days" and i nodded and he left. Kasey came back in after he left with a tray full of food. Now i could get use to this. Her bringing me food. I liked this. I liked her. I finished my food and Kasey snuggled up to me but was careful not to hurt my ribs. And we both drifted to sleep. I think i might be falling in love. 

. . . . . . . . . 

I hoped you liked! Comment and heart! It helps. Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful <3