Chapter 6

Juliet's POV

. . . . . 

. . . 

. .

        I woke up the next morning to find only me in my bed. Weird. I thought Kasey was here with me last night. She did stay the night right? i don't know. I don't care. I just want to know what that guy was talking about last night. I need to talk to him again. But until then nobody needs to know about this, not even Kasey. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. After, i did that i walked into the kitchen to find Kasey making breakfast. Oh, so she did stay. I feel all warm inside knowing she stayed last night. Well, i kind of owned it to her sense she was looking for me all last night. Last night.....ugh...I put on own of my award winning fake smiles and sat at the table to eat some food. Kasey joined me a couple minutes later.

"Hey. Thanks again for letting me stay the night. I hope you don't mind by me making breakfast.." She spoke. I just shook my head and said "Its okay, I owed you one for searching for me last night. It was the least I could do." and then kept eating. She just stared at me like she was trying to read me. er beautiful staring into me. I just flashed her a smile and went back up to my room after washing my plate.

            About 30 minutes later Kasey came into the room looking a little concerned. She doesn't know. She can't know about what happened last night. OH please god please don't ask about what happened. "Juliet?..uhm..can I ask you something?" Oh god. "Sure. What's up?" she sat on my bed but really close to me. She stared into my eyes again. I stared into hers. After what felt like hours she crashed her lips to mine. I didn't even have to think about what was going on before I instantly kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her closer. She slid her arms around my waist pulling me onto her lap. I bit her lower lip and she moaned slightly. Damn that was hot.  We continued to kiss before we parted gasping for air. I missed the warmth of her lips on mine. I need to feel them again. wait what the hell am I saying? I couldn't honestly love this girl. Like? Yeah i liked her.. a lot...okay very much so much i don't ever smile as much when she is with me. "I know you don't believe in love and everything but...I will do like you a lot Juliet. For years I have. Give me a chance to make you happy and to feel loved. My question is...Will you be my girlfriend?" She said. I just froze. I didn't move. Didn't blink. Didn't breathe. I just stared into her eyes. My stomach flipped and my heart fluttered. Maybe i should give her chance. She seemed so sincere when she said it. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said and smiled before crashing my lips to hers. 

. . . . . 

        Kasey went home later that day. She said she would text me when  she got home. My girlfriend. Kasey Smith. I feel all warm inside when i think of that. Maybe i can feel love. Maybe it does exist. I hope. I walked back into my room and plopped on my bed. After a couple minutes my phone buzzed. Its from Kasey. 

        "Hey beautiful ;) I was wondering if maybe I could take you out sometime this weekend. Like go to a movie?" She said. I smiled and my heart fluttered. "I would love that xD" i replied back. It didn't take long for her to reply. "Great! Well i have a lot of homework to do. I will text you later baby." And once again my heart fluttered even more. baby. I like that. "Okay hun" I replied and went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

. . . . . . . . . . . 

welI hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the long wait. Comment and heart please. Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3 ( i didn't edit this chpt)