Chapter 9

Kaseys' POV

. . . .

. . .

    I was in English class and normally Juliet would be in here with me. She probably skipped. Either that or she is just sleeping at home. Which I guess is still skipping. I keep nagging her about her grades. I want her to graduate. I am already Validactorian.I might I have to start tutoring her lazy ass. But I still love the girl. I smiled at the thought of her lips against mine. I jumped when I heard the bell rang. Now I can finally go over to Kasey's apartment. I walked out of class and to my locker. I put my stuff in there and grabbed my keys to my car and heading over there. I unlocked my car and got in. I heard my phone vibrate and saw that it was my mother. Weird she never calls me unless it's an emergency or something. 

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Sweetie it's your girlfriend. Juliet. She was attacked today at the park. She is in a coma dear. I'm so sorry." I completely froze when she said 'coma'. No this has to be a mistake. Who would do that to her? Yeah she gets bullied her but I don't think they beat her up. I slowly put down the phone and started my car and speed off to the hospital.

    Once I got to the hospital I ran inside and saw my mom talking to a doctor. I ran over there.

"What happened to her? Who attacked her? Is she going to be okay?!!" I asked the doctor. 

"She is in a coma right now. She has a broken arm and broken legs and ribs. We don't know who did this but a we know from the police was that it was a man. I'm sorry about your friend. It's to son to tell if she will be okay. We will be having CT scans and blood work done on her after 24 hours." and then he walked away. I burst out crying into my mother's arms.

"w - who w-would do this t-this to her..?" I continued to cry into my mother's arms

"I don't know love. I don't know. but she will be okay. I promise. She's a fighter." I smiled at my mom and walked up to a nurse.

"Is Ms.Knight able to have visitors?" She nodded and me and my mother walked Down various hallways and finally stopped at a room. I opened the door and there she was. Not moving. She has cuts and bruises all over her. Cast on her right arm and left leg. She had a tube in her throat and machines hooked up all over her. I walked over to her and gently hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Your going to be okay Juliet. I know you will. Please just wake up soon. Please.

. . . . . . 

Sorry for the short chapter guys and gals. I hoped you liked it though! Comment and heart! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful <3 (I didn't edit)