The Prank Part One

After watching Bramblestar making a fool of himself.  Bluestar says"Guys do you want to do pranks on the Darkforest cats?"  "Ya!" They said.  "Lets go then." Oakheart said.  

   They start walking to the Darkforest.  The cats stop at the border between Starclan and the Darkforest.  After a minute they start walking in the Darkforest.  Then Bluestar starts up the pranks they could do.

       What prank we should do? Bluestar thought. Hmm. I know! We should catch prey and put a vine  around it and and when a cat tries to eat it we pull it so they don't get it.  Now that is a good idea.  I have to tell everyone now.

       After Bluestar tells everyone her prank, Brightheart says "I will catch the prey."  Then Brightheart leaves to Starclan territory.

      "Be quick!" Oakheart yells.  "Come on guys." Bluestar said. "We need to get a long vine for the prank."

Then they start walking to trees to find a long vine.  After a while they find a purrfect size vine.

     "Purrfect" Bluestar said well purring.  "I'm got the prey guys." Brightheart says, well hoping like a bunny to them.  "I always knew she was half bunny." Crookedstar said to Oakheart. "Me too." Oakheart said back. "Now that Brightheart is here with the prey we can start the prank."  "Her name should be Bunnyheart." Crookedstar said. "Ya!" Oakheart said well laughing. "Mousebrains" Bluestar muttered. "Hay" Crookedstar and Oakheart said.  "It is true."  "Lets go now." Brightheart said annoyed.  "Alright!"They all said.

            Then they started the prank.