The Prank Part Two

"Guys be quiet. "Hawkfrost is  ten tail lengths away." Bluestar whispered to them.  "Come on a give me the mouse and the vine." Cloudtail said.

         After a minute Cloudtail tied the vine around the mouse and put it five tail lengths I'm front of them and waited in the bush.

           "Hmm. Is that mouse?" Hawkfrost said.  "It is! I haven't had that in a while. And it's dead already! I am having a great day today."

         Hawkfrost starts to go to the mouse and Cloudtail gets ready to pull the vine.

        "1..." Bluestar whispers in Cloudtail's ear. "2...3!"

       Cloudtail starts to pull the vine that is around the mouse and Hawkftost notices it moving and he jumps, but he misses the mouse and falls on his face.  The Starclan cats starts to laugh, well running away from Hawkfrost.

        "Foxhearts!" Hawkfrost yells to the running Starclan cats.

        The Starclan five cats stop when they get to the Starclan border.

        "We better get to our dens." Bluestar well panting. 

        "Ya" Crookedstar says catching his breath.

      "We should do this again." Brightheart says.

      "Ya" Oakheart says happily.

      "We will meet at the border between Starclan and the Darkforest. Ok?" Bluestar says.

      "Ok." The other Starclan cats say.

      The five Starclan cats split up and go to their dens.