Watching the Clans Part One

The five Starclan warriors meet each other at the border between Starclan and the Darkforest. They start to decide what they should do for the day.

"Oh! I know what we should do for the day." Cloudtail says interrupting the other Starclan cats. "We should get some chairs around the Moonlake to watch the Clans and make popcorn to eat well watching the Clan cats."

"Fine with me." Bluestar says well she shrugs. "Great idea. I am definitely going to do that." Brightheart said excitedly. "I really don't care." Crookedstar nodded, meaning yes.

The five Starclan warriors head for the Moonlake. After a while they finally met their destination

"Now, lets see what's going on in the Clans." Bluestar said well sitting in front of the Moonlake. "Lets check on Thunderclan first." Brightheart said.

So the five mousebrained Starclan warriors gathered around side by side in front of the Moonlake watching Thunderclan.

"Mousebrains" Crookedstar said well laughing. "True!" Brightheart said. "How did Alderheart trip over air!" Brightheart said remember the event and she laughed after she remembered it. "Guys look!" Bluestar yelled. "You are so loud." Oakheart said, well looking in the the Moonlake to see why Bluestar yelled. Then they start to laugh to deaf.

The Starclan cats are looking in the Moonlake. They see Jayfeather yelling in the middle of Thunderclan's camp "Me and stick are going to have kits!" Then Bramblestar whispers to Leafpool "Your kit is CRAZY." Leafpool looks ats Bramblestar then to Jayfeather yelling about him having kits with the stick and then she looked back at Bramblestar and nods and she starts to take a walk to where Starclan has no idea. "What?..." Bramblestar says. Then....

"Now lets see what is happening in Riverclan." Bluestar said.

Then the Moonlake shows what is happening in the camp of Riverclan.