Waffles And Pumpkins

"Hello." Brightheart says to them. "Ugh. Bunnyheart." Oakheart mutters. "Hi. Minions." Bluestar said. "He-" Crookedstar starts to say. BOOM!!!

Cloudtail hits Crookedstar and Cloudtail lands on Crookedstar.

"Made it!" Cloudtail said too loud and he gets off Crookedstar and looks at him says "How did you get there?" Surprisingly. "Mousebrain." Crookedstar said, well getting off the ground. Ignoring the two mousebrains Brightheart says "I have a great idea."

Then they all look at Brightheart. Now that everyone was looking at her she started telling them her plan.

"How bout when we talk to Firestar we say waffles as an answer and bow to him." "Ya!" They all said.

Then they tried to find Firestar. After a while they find Firestar. When Firestar saw them and then they started their prank on Firestar.

"Hay! Bunnyheart, Bluestar, Crookedstar, and Cloudtail." Firestar yells well running to them. "Waffles." Brightheart says to Firestar and bows to the tom. "Waffles? What! You guys know I don't like waffles." "Waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles." Bluestar said and bowed to Firestar. "Keep on doing that I will get the pumpkins guys." Firestar said to them. "Well we better get to are dens." Bluestar says and they run as fast as possible to their dens.

They look at each well they were running. Knowing they were going to meet each other at the border between Starclan and the Darkforest again.