Beautiful lie

On the nights she'd spent with the Doctor, she could feel him looking at her till dawn. On those nights she didn't want to sleep. And she knew that in that moment, both of them lyan so close, that her mind would turn to their life together.

Lie awake in bed at night

And think about your life

How better it would be if they could have a normal relationship.

Do you want to be different?

She longed for a normal life.

Try to let go of the truth

To have a life like she saw her parents have as they grew up.

The battles of your youth

In those moments a silent tear would fall, and she would beg that the Doctor wouldn't see it.

'Cause this is just a game

When he wasn't watching she would look at him and think:

It's a beautiful lie

Always wondering what was truly happening in his mind

It's the perfect denial

But loving him was the best thing even if she wasn't sure how he felt about her

Such a beautiful lie to believe in

She feared the truth: that she had gotten used to this way of life, lie.

So beautiful, beautiful it makes me

On the nights she stayed with him, he would watch her sleep. He would always think of her final fath. The library.

It's time to forget about the past

How she died to save him. He didn't even know who she was, and for all of those times when he asked. He could feel it burning in his chest, the anger he holds against himself.

To wash away what happened last

He might have regenerated but when he was at her side if felt as powerless as he did on that day.

Hide behind an empty face

When he finally realised who she was, he promised himself to never ever ask her again.

Don't ask too much, just say

And he wondered if the love he felt for was true or out of pity.

'Cause this is just a game

Reflecting on these thoughts he would look in the mirror and think:

It's a beautiful lie

Saying spoilers was so easy, it was the best way of denying anything and everything.

It's the perfect denial

But loving her was the best thing even if he wasn't sure how she felt about him

Such a beautiful lie to believe in

He was used to there on and off relationship filled with lies.

So beautiful, beautiful it makes me

Both were lost in there own little world, afraid of making a wrong move and losing each other.

Everyone's looking at me

The man who ran away from home and the woman who ran from her destiny.

I'm running around in circles, baby

She'd grown paranoid that they would take him away from her. He spent his spare time looking at ways he could make up for what she hadn't done yet.

A quiet desperation's building higher

Every time they met, they put on a mask and put on a show for the others sake.

I've got to remember this is just a game  

A/N: Thanks for reading dont forget I always take suggestion! And your comments are welcomed! Have a good day!