RVB bit

Epsilon shattered. That's all Tucker knows. He left behind a depressing goodbye tape that pretty much summed it up when he anticipated his fracturing. Everything was fine...
Scratch that.
Everything was fine at first. No one even noticed until they stepped out of the building.
"Oh wow I cannot believe that we have beaten the bad guys! To celebrate... We should...BAKE COOKIES. Who's with me? Anyone? Not even my BEST FRIEND Church??" Caboose rambled as they exited the scene.
Tucker suddenly realized the lack of presence. It felt empty and almost as if Church was...gone? No... No he couldn't be.
"Uhh... guys... I may have lost Church,"
Tucker looked around, hoping to see the AI perched on one of the soldiers' shoulder.
"What d'you mean 'lost church'?" Sarge barked.
Simmons added, "Yeah...How do you lose someone who was literally part of you?"
"Can't we look for him later?" Grif groaned. "I really just want to down a box of Little Debbie's and sleep right now."
Caboose shouted tearfully, "CHURCH IS OUR FRIEND AND IF WE WERE HUNGRY HE WOULD BRING US SNACK CAKES AND HAVE A PICNIC WITH US AND HE WOULD EVEN BRING ORANGE JUICE SO WE SHOULD DO THE SAME FOR HIM. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND IF HE LOST
HIS SNACK CAKES, I WILL HELP HIM FIND THEM."
Simmons face palmed. "That's not what anyone was sa-" Tucker cut him off.
    "It's easier to just let him believe whatever he thinks you said. I'd rather not confuse him even more and somehow get shot by this team killing f-"
     Caboose was running in another direction. "CHURCH IM COMING FOR YOUR SNACK CAKES!!!"
      "Oh well that's just perfect. First we lost Church... and now the blue idiot. Okay that's enough for today. Great job guys! Oh, don't worry about me, I'll just be eating my way into a food coma!" Griff said walking away.

Tucker scanned the rocky terrain. He hoped to spot the tiny translucent figure hiding amongst the pebbles, ready to jump out and surprise them at any moment. No luck.
"Wait." Tucker called out. "Wait just a minute everyone." A message popped up on his visor. A video?
His heart sank as the video played.
Church was gone...
For real this time.

—-so I never finished this and I actually wrote most of this before the season after it came out. Guess it's too late now to finish it! Thought I might go ahead and release it though. So, here you go. Sorry it's so short. I might come back and edit it :P—-