Prologue

Song: sweet dreams

A group of 11 to 12 children were standing outside of a hospital where 'mental' children go. They never knew what they meant by that. They never really know anything at all and didn't really care either. Their was always certain children that wondered why though like Elizabeth Smith. She was always a rebellious child and no one was ever really surprised when she got into fights even though it was claimed as 'unladylike'. People were very shocked when she won in a fight for the first time

"Come on, Dani, we have to get to school." The youngest child, Kaylee, said excitedly. "Okay Kaylee I'm pretty sure he understands that. So are you gonna kiss your boyfriend, Matthew, today?"  Elizabeth said teasingly making kissing sounds. "Eww... cooties." Stephanie, her other sister, said in a disgusted voice. Daniel and Lilly laughed loudly at the girls naivety because she was so innocent. "What about you, Dani?" Lizzy said wiggling her eyebrows and smirking. Daniel turned into a deep shade of red and it was hilarious because he didn't deny it.

Daniel's girlfriend was named Emily and she was very confident in relationships while Daniel was more confident in magic and fighting than she was. It was always so funny watching Daniel trying to be angry at Elizabeth when he was bright red. They didn't have their parents anymore because they died in a fire when Elizabeth was 6 years old. She knew it was her fault but nobody actually blamed her."Come on, Eliza, we have to get to school!" James said, mocking Kaylee.

James was a asshole but was also Elizabeth's best friend which didn't make sense considering they fought a lot. It was amusing though because they used to fight about the most retarded things. "No James I don't want too!" She said laughing hysterically. He fake gasped as if he was shocked because she was a bit of a geek. "Come play with me, Dani!" Lilly said.

Elizabeth always felt like Lilly was doing something dark and wrong but she normally shrugged it off. She didn't know why but whenever Lilly did speak lately it sounded very psychotic which was odd. Elizabeth knew the double meaning in that but didn't know what it was.

She certainly should have known there was something wrong.