Chapter 13

Elizabeth and James were fighting once again because Elizabeth had barely went up to James' house for one entire week and hung out with Lee and Daniel instead.

"Well, I'm sorry. I wanted to hang out with my best friend that I hadn't seen for four months!!" Elizabeth shouted angrily. She was pissed.

"Fuck you, you bitch! I wouldn't be surprised if you were cheating on me with him! That's how much of a slut you are!" He accused her.

"Says the guy that cheated on me!" She poked his chest, fuming.

"Well, maybe I should do it again!" He screamed. His eyes widened and her chest tightened because of the pain and backed away from him, tears in her eyes. She blinked the tears away and seemed emotionless

"You do that, you fucking asshole!" She yelled and ran off. James was filled with regret and felt as though he made a massive mistake. He didn't know what to do; he was filled with 
sadness. After a while, he got some common sense and ran after her. It didn't take him very long to find her.

He found her crying in Lee's arms; like she was about to fall apart.

"He was always playing games with my mind when we were thirteen. He never knew who he wanted: me or Lilly. We broke up every single week and was a total dickhead to me in front of his friends. I changed after I met him, I was horrible to Stefanie. Why can't he just trust me?" She vented to Lee.

"I do trust you." He said, hurt in his eyes.

"You have a funny way of showing it, Love."
She said sarcastically.