chapter 5

"It's easy to fake a smile when
you've been doing it for a while.'

He had lost everything. He lost his everything. James realised it the second he did what he did. But he didn't know why he did it, it was almost like something or someone was controlling him to hurt her.

He heard a loud laugh from Elizabeth because of the two boys she was hanging out with. He gripped his cup of water, trying not beaten the daylights out of the two boys, specifically Aaron. They weren't dating anymore so he couldn't hurt someone if he was jealous.

He didn't have the right to but that wasn't going to stop him. Without realising what he was doing he ran up to Elizabeth and kissed her. Right on the lips. For a second she kissed him back but then she pushed him away full force.

"You can't do that anymore, Jay." She whispered brokenly. "But I want you." He stepped towards her. "I don't know why I did what I did but I do know is that I want you and only you. It's always been you. I want the person I love back." He looked her in the eyes.

"Who is it that you love, James?" She said. "You." His lips brushed hers accidentally. They ended up leaving the school and in the middle of it they ended up doing stuff.

(18+: sexual content)

His slammed his face against hers, desperation and lust in their veins. He picked her up, grabbing her ass and sped them to the drawers. She took his shirt off and put her arms around his neck, his hands on her waist. She ended up touching his chest, taking dominance. She pushed him onto the bed, getting on top of him, him taking her dress off. She kissed and sucked on his collarbone, slowly going down. He then got on top, wanting to be in control.

"Ah! Jay!" She felt his aroused member and noticed he was getting his tie. She bit her lip, noticing she was letting him back, but she needed him in her life. He tied her wrists together on the bed and sucked on her left breast. She moaned loudly and he growled in sexual frustration.He went to the right breast and nibbled and sucked on her nipple.

She arched her back and let him take her;all of her. He took his pants off and her skirt and he kissed her lips as he entered her. He made sure she wasn't in pain. After, he took the tie off her wrists and she laid down on his chest.

"I missed you." She whispered. "I know, sweetheart, I did too." He kissed her on the lips and slept.