Chapter 8

The broken black haired girl called Lilly walked into Lizzy's room, crying. "I don't know what to do anymore, Lizzy. What's wrong with me?" She said, wailing loudly. "Shh, Lilly, it's okay. It's okay." Lizzy said worried for her big sister's safety. Lilly was a mess; her hair was all over the place, her dress was ripped and she looked like she was about to break down any second now.

The next day at school....
Elizabeth walked up to her older brother to tell her brother what happened with Lilly. "Daniel."She said in a panicked voice. Daniel, noticing her discomfort, turned around with a concerned look. "What is it, Lizzy?" He asked her. "Something's wrong with Lilly."

"What do you mean? What's wrong with her?" He asked her, wide eyed. "She came into my room crying last night." She told him. James randomly appeared,wrapping his arm around her shoulder, noticing the look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked them while Daniel glared at him. "Something's wrong with Lilly, James." She answered.

He sighed and said, "I knew something like this was going to happen." He said with a concerned look on his face. "What? What's that supposed to mean, Jay?" Elizabeth said, wide eyed. "It doesn't matter, Lizzy. Right now we need to find a way to save your sister." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? You know what's wrong with her?" Daniel said accusingly. "Yes. I have a hunch, Daniel." James glared back. "Alright! Both of you stop now... if you guys don't then we'll never find a way to stop Lilly to do whatever she's planning to do." Lizzy snapped.

"Stop what?" Daniel put on the innocent act, furrowing his eyebrows. "You know what? You guys don't think I'm that stupid, do you? It's pretty obvious you guys want to kill each other." Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Is not!" James exclaimed, childishly. Elizabeth huffed, shook her head and strutted away from the two boys.