one

I start my new job today.
I entered through the staff entrance around the back of the building.
'hello?'
I walked through the corridor seeing a couple doors leading in to staff and lunch rooms.
I really need to do well today as it's only my training, but this job needs to pay this months rent or I'll be out in the streets.
I'm only 18 but living on my own I have been for the past four months because I couldn't stand to stay at my parents house any longer.
' hi.... Can I help you?'
I was pulled from my thoughts by a deep and husky voice.
I turned to see a tall man probably mid twentys he had a sort of rugged handsome look like a hot lumber jack someone who spends a lot of time outdoors, he had dark brown hair and deep chocolate eyes.
' um...yes I'm starting training today? '
I pulled my paperwork from the interview from my bag and passed it to the mystery man.
He skimmed over the paper, now he was closer I could see his dark stubble and how tall And well built he is.
'sure you want me to show you around? '
'ummmm....sure! '
OMG he's so hot!
I'm so nervous,  I follow him down the hall to the back of the building
Where there were large machines and other people working. They all looked bored to death and it wasn't even ten am.
I realised I didn't know the name of the mystery man.
'whats your name? I um...'
My hands are sweating.
why am I so nervous? 
' oh...it's matt'
He smiled and it was beautiful.
Omg I've got butterflys! No! Focus bit he's so hot! And he's looking at me!
'hey...What's your name? 

Matt Pov
The gorgeous blond seemed to be having a bit of a day dream after I told him my name,
'hey...What's your name? '
I asked.
'oh!.... It's jake ' he smiled so sweetly he's so beautiful!  There's something so vulnerable and soft about him that I just want to protect and keep him for myself, he's probably got a boyfriend or girlfriend or something I wouldn't stand a chance with him he's so out of my league and so much younger, he looks like he just finished school.
'come on let me show you around '
I smile.

Hey hope u like this vote and comment plz xxx 😘