A New Beginning (Edited)

FUN FACT!!! I have this pic as my background on my phone c: what's weird is I'm writing this and I'm not even into Murdoc..... XD WHAT ARE THE ODDS????? anyone get that reference....? No? Okie.... ;-;

(Y/N)'S POV

Today was the day I finally got to go to a Gorillaz Concert I was so happy!!! My best friend Noodle was able to get me a ticket!! She has been a part of that band for a while now and she wanted me to meet them. Of course Noodle is my only Asian friend and good thing I'm bilingual or I wouldn't know what the hell she was saying!!! I start getting dressed into my (f/c) tank top with some torn (f/c) shorts and I put my hair up in a pony tail with a black hair tie. (Doesn't count for y'all short haired people out there ;D) Suddenly I heard a strange knock on the door. It was a melody at first... It was the white light by gorillaz melody... Noodle never did that melody at my door!!!! She always just softly knocks like a regular person!! Me being the stupid being I am I did some ninja skills and tip toed to the door hoping that the stranger wouldn't hear me. That is until I stepped on a bag of chips I left on the floor... "God dammit I really need to start cleaning my apartment...." I whisper softly APPARENTLY NOT SOFTLY ENOUGH!!!! I heard the knock once more then I heard a deep scratchy voice with an accent "Hello? (Y/n) are you in there? Noodle told me you were coming with us so if ya don't mind can you GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE SO WE CAN GET GOING? WE ARE GOING TO OUR OWN CONCERT SO WE CAN'T BE LATE ALRIGHT?" The man yells out. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat before slipping on some flip flops and getting my coat. "Alright I'm almost ready!!!!" I replied back quickly as I put on my earrings and walking out the door and locking it and then before I know it the man was at the front of my apartment door so I bumped into him and fell so I close my eyes and prepared for the impact until suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me pulling me up and then I made eye contact with the man... It was the one and only-.......

Haha done with first chapter sorry its a little short but I get busy and my head is always empty.... Yes I havez no brain ;-; anyway hope you like the first chapter!!! Please make sure to comment what you think of it so far!! ^^ bye!!!!! ~ Haku K