Who is Del?

When we arrived at the concert we all got out and I saw Russel's yellow hat in the bottom of the car mat so I decided to grab it and walk towards him as I was going to give it back to him. But something cold hit my shoulder I look to see what it was but nothing was there.. Then I felt something warm wrap around my waist as my face starts to burn. It of course was Murdoc... "U-Um excuse me shouldn't you be leading them to certain direction inside this place?" I noticed I was thinking and didn't even realize I was inside the building this whole time. "Calm your tits woman we are already here" He growls thought starts purring at my scent and burys his face in my back. "Does she look like a fuckin' pillow you cracka ass" Russel rubs his fist into his other palm and looks angry with how much of a toy Murdoc is treating me. Then I see Noodle in the background smirking. She told him to do it I bet... Tsk tsk jealous Noodle. I start to giggle and slip out of Murdoc's grasp and head towards noodle but the yellow hat that I had drops without me noticing.

A few minutes after Murdoc and Russel yelling at each other Russel picks up the hat and looks a little surprised as he heads towards Noodle's and my direction. He starts to stare into my eyes and opens his mouth as to say something. "Where did you find this...?" He seems a little curious of how the hell I must've found the hat. "Well it was under the car mat and-" I was cut off by Noodle speaking. "iiiiiiiie!!!! (iie means no in Japanese) (Y/n) you need to be careful with Del's hat!!!" Russel nods in agreement and I stood there confused. Who is Del......? "Who is -" I was cut off once more by Murdoc yelling at the members to get on stage so I went a head and sat in the front row to watch the concert as the light show was about to end. The melody of the Gorillaz intro could be heard throughout the area of the concert I was in.

In a blink of an eye the concert was over and they play a few songs tonight so now we are already riding away in the car to Kong Studios they decided to take me with them cause I kind of shared a few beers with some random strangers and got drunk.

I passed out the moment I hit the couch and later on that night I had a nightmare.. It wasn't normal either... It was of this Blue figure and a darker figure beside him with white orbs like Russel...  Wait RUSSEL?!?!?!? my Dream self called out to him but there was no answer..... The blue figure spoke. "Thats not Russel"  as I was about to open my mouth I was cut off before saying one word as the blue figure introduces himself. "Hello I am Del" he holds out his transparent blue hand for me to shake as I shake it. It felt cold to be honest... Was this thing even Hunan?!?!? I had no idea. "My bad um my name is (Y/n)" I bow kindly as he starts to laugh hysterically. "No need to be formal to a ghost little girl" by that time my eyes were widened "WH-WHA?!?!?"

TO BE CONTINUED~