chapter five: argument time

"aria" profester say. his voice is a small whippet. "

i ignor hm because i dont care abut what he is sayinf becaus im berth than he is. i pop bubble gum in mouth and it is pink.

Threedegreegerms walked up towrsd me in my direction "Aria why you get forg juice on thotch?" he say angerly

"it was an acccidabt." i say and pop my gun again

"okay but rember that you have to be respectical of othfer studnets." dragon teacher say.

"EXFUSE ME" thatch yell next to me "I Dontf think that was an accident."

i hiss at thatch and he hisses back

"studnets don't make me give you detention." thirddegree bumps steps
in

"UGH, FINE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME I GUESS." thatch huff and stomps out of the room. all the other kids stair at us.

i decide it's time for me to be clever becase i don't want to be seen as a meaner. "thaf is going through some personal problems rite now" i whipsrr. "he's pretty sensitive to stuff. i yhought beig lab partners would give me a hance to be friendy to him but i guss he doesn't want to be bothered."

"why did you hiss at him then" ra calls to me from back of rom.

"oh my god ra I will tell thirdegree
burps abot your sincret RIGHT NOW" i say with increasing intensity

He shrivle in his seat and lovk at floor sadly, "k"

"aria" professor clears his throat and i turn aroud. "what sicrit?"

"Well im not gonna tell you now cause it's a SECRETE." i say with asseritveness.

"okay aria. well im glad your looking out for tack." maybe you should go find him. class isnt ovfer yet.

"okey dolie!" i say as sweet as posable.

i blow another bubble of gump and stride gum out of the room. don the hall i went and i started to call batch's bame. i did feel slitely bad about the frog jooce thing because it was gross. i also felt bad for beeting him up because i lost control of my emotions. i felt bad about a lot of stuff and i wanted to cry. i wasnt going to cry though because crying is stupid. i just took a dump breath instead.

"THATCH WHERE THE HECK ARF YOU!" i yell down the halls. then i turn into a bat and fly throg the school and outside. i have to find him. not because i eant to but because thisdeggerburms told me to. yeah.

(hi guys thx for readihg! if you have any suggetsions n stuff or ideas let me kno! also since summer is come i thought i would do drawers for each chapelin! what do you gus think?! love you :DD)