chapter for: chemistry aprtners?!?

the next day i go to science class first thing when shool starts.

"okay class" dragon profesor thirdegree birds walks in and puts books on the desk "today were going to do chemistry and youll be worfking in patners"

i blow the hair out of my ryes and slouch in my seat because i am cool.

"can we pick partners??" dummy girl raise her hand and yell

"i was just getting to that dummy. girl" trhid degree burns say "im putting you in groups by picking nams out of this hat."

he reach with dragon vlaw into hat and pull our a name "carper and HArpey" they get up and sit together "manha and ra" the two look at each other and blsuh "thatch and aria" my heart freeze, but it already grozen cause i am a vampuire and our hearts are already not beating, i look over and make eye contacr. hes glaring at me, so i glare back with knife eyes.

"thatxh and aria" thife degree butds repeat so i stomp toward thatc and sit down with force.

everyone gets paired up and professtor say "today were disepting a frog. one person from ech gorip cum and get the supplis."

thathe glare at me again but walk to get tray with the frog on it. he comes back and drops it on the desk in front of me. i lok at the dead frog and feel abot sad cause its dead.

we start disgeting the frodger with a sclapel and twetsers. thatch is angry the hole time and so am i.

"your cuttong it wrong way" he days and take scaple away from my hand. "haha,no, i wasnt" i says and takes it bavk. "yes ypu qas" i grabs and hised at my fasce.

"guys, clam down!"crapper looks at us and say with concern.

"im perferctly calm." thath grumbles and take the sclapel from me. this tome i let him cause i want crappy to think im relly nice.

"thatch make sure to let me do somf stuff too ok?" i say with a sweet voice.
thatch makes a gag noise probably cause of the frog or maybe how i talked. idk.

rhen sudebly the frog squirts juices from organs!! it hit thatch shirt and eye and he recouls and screams. he fall into tmy arms then scream "GET OFF ME!" so i throw him back into frohg and he scream more. "WHATS YOU DO THAT?!??" he yelling st me cauzs he mad. "i got off" i says snd smark.

he grunpl and goes to thirddegreeburps "o no" i think "im gonna be in troublee!"

(thfts the end of thist gapter!! thanks to my friend mack for helping me write! :D also if your reading thisf mack im bringing the poster to schol tomonrow so dont worry! :>)