cahpter 8: cafertia fITE!!!!!!

its lubch time after my morning classes, so i walk to the cafertiria. i go to my usual spot to sit with cawper and ra and manthis. 

as im walking to my seat phatch is across the caferitia with KNIFE EYES!! now i know for surt tgat the hyposis is GONE! D: 

thatch stroms across thge safeteria still with gleaming knife eyes. i stare at him in fear (but im not that scare i was just confussd) 

"you FRICKIN BITH!!!!!!!!" he yell and spedwalk at me with a tray.

"oh no" i think. "is this gonna be anoth fite??!" i watch thanch walking towerd me and hod onto my tray titely. 

lots of peple are staring at thatych cause he yelled and it was loud. i can tell now that yanch is gonna fite me cause of his stance.  at the last mint i through my tray onto the table be side me and kick my foot up in the air and it hits thsatch's chin.

he stubbles backward and blood come out of him mouth. i flick my hair and hope he get the point not to mess with me. i go to shit down with carper but starch growl and grab me by thew shirt.

"get OFF" i yell at him. i dont like that he grapes my shirt. 

trasth punches me in the face and it hurts my jaw alot. when i eget punched i feel a burst of anger and pressure behind my red eye. i shove him off and punch him in the face again, then kick him also bcase why not. 

trench growls with frusterashiom  and blasts up with bat wings. i blast up after him so im at the same leve; as hium. we fite in the air and the kids below are either cheering for me or thatch. mostly me because they like me better. 

then as i'm punking sand kinking thatch i hear small voiuce yell from below me. carpell's voice! "ARIA NOooOOOO!"