Crapter none: macking up

i trun to capster below me abd look at his sad face.
"what do you want?!!" i say to him
"aria-" casqer starts to talk but them trastch pukes me in yhe face again. i fall down to the ground and want to cry but i cant cause then i wood be seent as uncool.
"thanch stop iT!" caspter calls and runches toward me lying on the grownd.
tjere was a big crowd around us. fhatch stops throwig pukes and lowers to the groud and stand over me. he lovk sad.
"WJAT'S GONG ON HERE!!!!!" sadler and dash and kaiborschdt blast into the cagertieria and see me on the cround with bleeding nose and mouth. i cough up blood as well. i feel bad abot makign a scene but when i try to get up i fall back over and everything gos black!

i wake up in the imfirmary and mantha and ra are looking at me with sad faces.
"w-what happen??" i say. my vision is bluery.

"you got a conclusion." rack says

oh no!!! a concasion?!!! i'm scaared becase cinchillsions can be permeant!!!!

i start to panic but then the nurse comes in and says "calm down you need to rest!!"

i lie back down and i wany to cry but i don want to look like a baby and break my cool misterious repuartation.

juice then thrust walks in with a scoal on his fake. "hen aria." he says. "i came in to apollo guys for punking you. and doing other stuff."

"oh,,,," i say, blunching for some reaison. i want to apologuess about fiting him and hyponjzing him but i dont want ra and mantha to kno. so i just lie thare and look at him weakly so he feels more bad.

i lock aroud the rom again and everyone is gone?????? oh frick! i guess i should apologuys noe. "hey hatch??" i say "i am. sorry for being so shit to you."

thats just gives me budtter knife eyes. "you should be."

i think he abou t to leave but then he walk closer to me??? i am cutious to what he will do but also annoyes becase im sink and hit head from him!!! what does thawch want do?