CHAPTER SIX: find thatch!!

(hiiii guys!! writing in school again im so exited for the last day tomorrow!)

i was starfing to be worried about where thatch was becase i didnt want to go back to science class alone.

i fly as a bat to outside and see thatxh by the joggig place sitting and looking mad.

i transform out of a bat and stand in front him.

"wow you just don't quit do you" he glare at me "what the frick is your problem"

i fold my arms and blow the gum again "oh my gosh what is YOUR problem?!! your m the one who called me a fricking poser. you startd a fite with me"

"holy hell i dint start the frickig fite! that was you!" thatch atand up and he is taller than me"

"okay WHATEVER!" i stadn up real straight and stare him in the eyes. "the point is you starfed beign mean to me so i wanted to prove that i was actually good and not a fricking POSER"

thatch look away and then frowns "god you are stupid."

at that point i was just mad and didnt even care about rying to be not a meaner so i punched him in the jaw and he started bleeding.

thatch screech and kicked me in my stomach and i fell back. i wanted to cry badly becase i alreed flet bad but i couldnt cry in front of thack so instead i push back my hair and glow my red eye at him which puts him under hyposis.

"i am a really powetful vampure." i say to him "you wikl treat me respectically" i say

trach stares back with his hynposis eyes. a nice change from knife eyes actually. "aria is a powerful vanore. respect her" he repeats to me.

"good" i say and cover my eye again. i am pelased rhat my hyposis worked.

"what did you just do?" thatch says makig a wierd dave.

"youll seeee!" i say with charm and blow one last gumball.

(thanks for readig!! i was scared to use sears so i just use frick instead of the real f word for now! just in case my mom or something finds this story :0 X( byeeere!)