Chapter 1~Moving In

Y/N ~ Your Name
F/C ~ Favorite Color
H/L ~ Hair Length
H/C ~Hair Color

Y/N Pov

I suddenly awaken to the sound of my stupid alarm, beeping loud enough so that China could hear it. I jump out of my F/C sheets and put on a large purple sweater, black skinny jeans, and a pair of white Converse.

I pulled my H/L, H/C hair into a messy bun, and grabbed my phone. I walk downstairs to see my mom making me some breakfast.

Mmm, bacon.

I sit down and glanced the bacon and eggs my mom prepared for me. It smelt delicious, just wish I could've had it.

"Sorry mum, you know I can't eat," I told her.

She knew I had an eating disorder. She always liked to try to get me to eat, but it hurt.

I thanked my mom, and told her I loved her. She led me out to my new car. It was a miniature maroon. I like that, I'm just gonna call it that.

All of my boxes of clothes and other small things were packed in the trunk, so I was ready to go.

I hop into the Miniature Maroon and drove off. I could've sworn I saw a tear leak from my moms silver eyes.

~Time Skip brought to you by a shoe~

I stepped out of Miniature Maroon and onto the porch of my new house. It was a light shade of blue and had a magnificent glow to it. The moving truck was parked on the side of the road, I walked over to it and saw nobody.

Fine, I'll get it all my self.

I sigh and reach into the truck. I try to grab the sofa, which then fell on me, causing me to fall and get crushed.

I must have got my neighbors attention, great. I lay there just staring at the clouds go by.

I wonder what Mom is doing.

I close my eyes and just lay. Soon enough, I heard voices and opened my eyes. I see a blond boy with blue eyes and a brunette with baby blue eyes. I got lost in those eyes....

AHH IM STARING.

"Uh, hey." I said from under that stupid couch.

"Oh! Hey there.. do you need some.. uh.. help..?" The blond asked.

"Well of course she does, Garroth!" The brunette spoke.

Garroth, that's a pretty name.

"Yea, that'd honestly be nice," I said sarcastically.

The two boys pushed the couch off of my slender body. (A/N Sorry if you're not slender, just go with it!!) They helped me up and offered to move some of the boxes and that dumb couch. I agreed and smiled brightly at them.

Garroth blushed, which made me giggle. No one every blushed because of me.

When we were done, we exchanged phone numbers.

"My name is Laurance, by the way.. and that's Garroth" the brunette said on his way out.

"Nice names! My name is Y/N!" I said cheerfully.