Chapter 3~Mall Day

(F/b/a/s) = Favorite Band/Artist/Show

I was slowly waiting for everyone else to wake up. They slept in late... 10:00? I woke up at 6:30.

Finally, Garroth came down the steps of their house and greeted me.

He had no shirt on... .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

"Morning, how long have you been up?" He asked.

"For four hours.." I replied as I flashed a fake smile.

"O-oh.. sorry.."

"Ha, it's okay!" I said with a giggle and small smile.

He walked over to me, blushing. "Would you like some breakfast?" He finally asked.

"Uh-- n-no thank you!" I blurted out quickly.

"But you didn't eat dinner yesterday- or anything.."

"I don't eat much."

"Uh- ok." He finally just accepted that I wasn't going to eat anything.

He walked over into his kitchen and started preparing his breakfast. I curiously watched him with my (E/C) orbs as he made eggs and bacon.

Oh how I missed bacon.

He looked up at me and stared into my eyes deeply. A lock of my hair fell on my shoulder making me flinch. Garroth giggled as his face turned a light pink. I gave him the death glare and stood up from his couch.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

I started crying.

He held me close as he rubbed my back, I felt safe. I looked up at him with tears and my eyes. He blushed a dark red as I shoved my face into his chest.

"T-thank you.." I muttered. I looked back up at him, noticing a tear sliding down his cheek.

"Don't get all emotional over my words!" I laughed through my cries.

"Wha-what! I'm not..." he wiped a tear off his cheek, "oh."

I giggled and he pulled me closer. His arms were around my waist and mine were around his neck. We leaned in and..

"GARROTH." I heard from behind us, "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THE LAUNDRY?!?!!??!"

I turned around to see Travis yelling from the living room.

"Dude, chill. It's just laundry." I told him.

"Pishhhh. Whatever."

I sighed and stepped away from Garroth.

"Okay, I need clothes that are my uh, style please," I said with a small laugh.

"Let's go to the mall!!" I heard the front door slam open. Laurance! XD

"Geez Laurance, where were you last night?" Garroth asked him.

"U-uh... y-you know... hanging out with the girls.." he said as a light pink blush dusted across his face.

...

"Okay.. wait, what gir-" I start.

"Mall day!" Laurance interrupted.

He grabs Garroth's wrist and pulls him to his car. He started to come back for me, but I denied him and got into the passenger seat without any help.

We drove to the mall and hopped out of the car.

We walked up to the first store, Macy*s. We walked in and I saw the most beautiful selection of clothes I'd ever layed eyes on.

We bought tons of clothes...