Chapter 5~Malls and Moms

I watch as Kawaii~Chan drags Zane away, and I decide to call up my old friends.

RING
RING
RIN-

"Hello!" I smiled into the phone.

"(Y/N)? Why are you calling," Ivy scoffed.

She didn't really like me, but it was a way to waste time and get nice clothes.

"Want to go to the mall, we can bring lily an-"

"Sure, you probably need new clothes anyway."

"I went shopping the other day, but uh- sure!"

"Okay, see you there in..." she paused for a moment, "two hours."

"Okay, see you there!"

"Yeah, whatever."

I hang up and take one of my outfits.

It was a pink crop top in a hoodie form, with the words in black and bold 'NEW YORK' on the sleeves to pair with black leggings and white converse

I look at my appearance in the mirror and nod. I walk downstairs and sit on my couch. I turn on Netflix and watch (preferred anime) for a while.

*~•45 minutes later•~*

I end that episode and notice what time it is. "Gah! I get to the mall!" I yell out loud. I run into my (color) (car type) and start the engine. It roars loudly as I back out of my driveway and onto the street.

On the way there, Monster by Nightcore comes on the radio. (Don't ask how, it just did and this is MyStreet, not whatever you call 'life')

"Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window.." I quietly sing along to the song until I pull up into the mall parking lot.

I turn down the music real low so I can concentrate on finding a nice parking spot. I see one in sight with shade, so I sped over to it. I was about to get it, until a hot pink Mercedes takes it.

I see Ivy and her two friends sitting in it with smirks lying across their faces. My mouth hangs open in the sight of their rudeness as I try to find another parking spot.

I had to park in the very back of the parking lot where there was no shade. I hopped out of my car and started walking over to Ivy and her two other friends. I forgot their names, but I know I didn't like them that much.

I see Ivy and wave at her, she fake smiles and waves back sarcastically (I don't know.)

"Hey Ivy!" I greet her.