Chapter 7~Why?

I sat in the passengers seat of my mothers car. What was she doing? Was there something wrong? I needed to know.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked frantically. She ignored my question and kept her eyes on the road. Her raven hair drooped down onto her shoulders but fell when the car came to an abrupt stop at a red light. "Mom what the fuck?"

"Don't use that language, (Y/N)!" She snapped. I nodded and stared out of the window. She made me leave all the friends I just had, in a snap. How could she do that?

"Mom, where are you taking me?" I asked again, almost pleading. The frown on her face deepened into her skin, making her wrinkles pop out.

"Ugh, you just can't stay, (Y/N)!" She yelled, throwing a hand up into the air. I nod once again. "Because, I need to tell you something about me.."

I saw a tear fall from her sparkling eye. I hated it when she cried. I looked out the window once again and thought.

45 Minutes Later

We arrived to my old house in Metelli. I opened the car door and grabbed my suitcase. (Just gonna say that you packed and stuff.) I rolled my suitcase up to the red door of which I once knew and let my mother open the door. I needed answers. She walked to the small couch near the door, and sat down. I followed.

"What is it, mom?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"You have a sister," she muttered. She looked down and I felt my eyes light up. I'm going to have a sister? Wow!

"Really? When is the due date?" I asked excitedly. She put her hand to her forehead and shook her feeble head.

"No, (Y/N). You have a sister. An older sister. She lived on the same street as you. She was taken away from me before you were born by the authorities." She yelled. All I could let out was a simple 'oh' and turn away. "She has a different father than you, he's a mean guy. Someone you don't want to mess with. And your father.. well, we're getting a divorce."

A wave of shock crashed over me. I felt my hands tingle and my heart break. Why was my life so messed up? I had that stupid eating disorder, I barely knew my father when I was younger, and now this? Why?

"I want to go back," is all I could say. I didn't want to say much more. I knew my mom would be upset if she didn't have me, but my friends are what I need right now.

"What?" She asked in a shocked tone.

"I want to go back," I repeated. I couldn't say more, I didn't want to either. I missed everyone there.

"Okay, but can you stay with me for a month?" She asked sadly. I nodded and grabbed my suitcase and carried it up the worn stairs of the old house.

I walked up to my old room. The door had stickers and stains all over it. I turned the golden door handle and opened the door. I see my room was still the same. Torn, pink wallpaper was scratched from the walls, and the spring bed had messed up (F/C) sheets. Barbies were scattered across the floor and my window was slightly open. I throw open my suitcase and checked my closet. I took down all the clothes that didn't fit me anymore and threw them on the floor. I was too much of a mess to care. I hung up all my clothes and changed into some pajamas.

I lied in my bed and turned off the lamp on the side drawer. I thought for hours, it was a terrible feeling, but it was something to do. I finally drifted to sleep and forgot about everything that happened from that day.