~27~

Liked by jensenackles, misha and 18,000 others

You: Helloo San Francisco who's ready 4 an amazing con 2morrow?!
~

   A couple of days after the whole Instagram thing Jared saw the comments and became extremely frustrated, I had to convince him to not go on Twitter and go off on the recent hate. Today was San Francisco Con and I was nervous because it would be my first con and I didn't know what to expect especially with all the negativity toward me lately.
                                 🔹️
    When I got to the airport my new security guard,  Emilio, grabbed my luggage and helped me get through the tiny crowd of paparazzi who wondered where Jared was.

"Sorry I couldn't be there to tell you bye but that's how crazy work is right now" y/best friend says through the mobile device.

"Its fine"

"Okay, don't forget your flight lands at ten, you'll immediately leave to the hotel. The others should be arriving around the same time as you" she informs me before they called my flight. "Good luck, you'll be fine. Call me when you land!" 

"Yes mom" I say sarcastically making her laugh, I end the call and get into the first class line, quickly getting onto the plane.

"You excited?" Emilio asks as we sit in our seats and I give him a 'really' look making both of us laugh.

"Oh my gosh you're y/n y/l/n! Do you mind if I get a picture?" A man who sat in front of us asked and I smile.

"Of course! Anything for a fan" he nudges the person next to him.

"Me and my girlfriend are fans!" he extended his arm out and takes a picture with me in the background.

"Are y'all going to the con?" I ask

"Yes!" They say and I laugh at their excitement.

"How cool! I can't wait to see y'all there" I say as the flight attendant begins to talk.
                              🔹️

   When we landed I grab my luggage from the overhead compartment and Emilio leads me toward the Escalade.

"There she is!" Somebody says and Emilio quickly pushed me behind in front of him, I look and see a crowd of young fans so I nudged him out of the way and give them a warm smile.

"Hey!" I say smiling towards my fans and I see one of the girls start crying making me awe and tear up.

"Can I get a a-autograph and p-photo?" She asks between sobs and I smiled.

"Of course!" I say hugging her. "Don't cry cause I'm going to start crying" she laughs and I grab her phone taking the photo.

"You've helped me through alot including my depression" I looked at her in shock than pulled her into a hug again before signing her paper before going to the other fans who waited paitently trying to get autographs and photos.

"We need to go" Emilio says in my ear and I nod.

"It was nice to meet some of ya'll! Much love!" I say while walking away to the car with Emilio closely behind. I look back and see some of them trying to chase after me as the car starts leaving.