~31~

Later that night Jensen and everyone else had invited me to karaoke, I first said 'no' but as I thought more on it I started to think of how fun it would be, I quickly changed into
y/f/outfit and confidentially walked down stairs.
                                🔹️
   When I walked into the green room everybody greeted me with 'hi' and hugs. As Rob came in I could hear the fans screaming making me smile, Jared told me that he would be over later which was fine as long as I had Jensen or Misha, don't get me wrong I love the cast, they're sweet and everything but since I was still 'new' it felt a little odd to be around people besides Jared, Jensen, or Misha cause I hardly ever worked with everybody else.

"Hey" Jensen says coming to my side with a cup of water.

"Hey"

"Sooo I was wondering..do a duet with me?" He asked and I began choking on either air or my own saliva, I couldn't tell, Jensen looked at me weird and started patting my back. "Breath y/n" and I shake my head.

"Are you sober? You want me to sing with you? THE Jensen Ackles?!" I ask and he laughs while shaking his head.

"Yes, is that fine?"

"No" I say and we began laughing as people looked at us weirdly. "Sure, but I'm not that-"

"Dude I've heard you sing in the shower in your trailer and you're an amazing singer!" He says interrupting me.

"W- wait why are you in my trailer while I'm-"

"I'm not a creep, I had to return your sunglasses and as I did you were-"

"Mmhmm" I say and his face starts turning red from embarrassment, I nudge him laughing.

"I'm teasing!" I say and he starts laughing.

"Yeah y/n, everybody on set can agree" Ruth says and I slightly blush.

"Don't be a chicken!" Mark Sheppard says in the corner of the room sipping on his drink making me laugh.

"Come on y/n! Do it, do it!" Brianna says

"Yeah come on! It's your first con, it's traditional!" Kim adds

"Jensen your up" Richard says coming into the room once again, Jensen gives me a wink than walks out, I laugh and  follow hearing the cast cheer behind me making me laugh. As Jensen stepped onto stage I hear the fans scream making my heart palpate. Shhhhiiiit what the hell am I thinking?!

"Hey guys so tonight I'll be doing a duet with my great friend that's more like a little sister to me" he says and I smile. "help me bring out y/n y/l/n!" I walk on stage while gripping onto the mic as tightly as I can feeling the anxiety kick in as I walked out waving.

"Hey y'all" I say and they cheered, I sat down next to Jensen and take a deep breath in trying to calm down as he grabbed his guitar, he looks at me and I nodded signalling that I was ready and he nods back beginning to play.

Jensen: Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Both: Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

You: Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Both: Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
You: For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too

Both: For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you

    When we finish the crowd cheers and I jumped out of my seat to hugged Jensen before turning around to see Jared.

"Woah I'm actually tearing up, honestly that's the best cover I've heard from that song" Richard says coming onto the stage.

"Thanks Richey" I say and he laughs.

"What do you have to say Jared?" Rich asked Jared and he laughs.

"Damn my girlfriend is more talented than me" he says and we all laugh.

"How about another round of applause for Jensen Ackles and y/n y/l/n!" Rich says and with that we walked off stage and back into the green room where we get some drinks before leaving into the audience where everybody else was.