~36~

~December 25~

~December 25~

      It was Christmas and everybody gathered in the small Padalecki house to celebrate, I watch in awe as Jeff's kids' run around the house playing with their brand new toys that 'Santa' and their family members bought them. I smile at everything in front of me hoping that something like this would happen to Jared and I one day.

"Hey y/n, met my fianceé Danneel" Jensen says coming up to me, I look at the brunette and smile. "Danny meet my best friend y/n"

"Oh my gosh it's so nice to finally meet you!" We said together making us laugh.

"Jinxs you owe me a soda" I say and she laughs.

"It's nice to finally meet you! I've heard and read alot of things about you" she says and I give a nervous laughed.

"I hope good things"

"Yes, especially the one's where you're supposedly date Jensen" she said and I give another nervous laugh. "Don't be nervous, I'm only teasing you! I'm sorry if I made uncomfortable, I like to joke alot, now I feel really bad!" I laugh at how worried she gets.

"At first I was but it's okay!" I say and she laughs.

"I'm so sorry!" She says and I laugh again.

"It's fine Danneel!" I say laughing and she puts a hand to her chest making me notice the ring on her left hand.  "Oh yeah! Congrats on the engagement!" I say and she smiles forgetting about the past subject, she sees me looking at the ring and she raises her hand up to show me the beautiful princess cut diamond ring she wore on her left ring finger. "Dang Jenny sure does know how to pick a ring" and she gives a tiny giggle.

"Not bad for a goof" she says and I laugh. "Are you and Jared-''

"Oh no! I-I don't think he's even ready or not with me anyways" I say surprised my own words.  "Oh sorry, I don't know why-" she grabs my hand comfortly.

"Don't ever think Jared doesn't love you, everybody can see it, hell even the tabloids do, trust me you're time will come" she says and I give her a warm smile.
"And it's totally fine, I mean I already know that we're going to be good friends especially since you work with Jen'' she says and I give a slight laugh. We hear the familiar laughter and we look at our gentle men who stood across from us talking and drinking.