04

*A month later*

Me and jack have been dating for a month now, he asked me out the night of the bbq and he’s so sweet. We hang out almost every weekend, and sometimes Jessica comes. “Hey baby” jack says as he walked up to his locker. “Hey babe,” I said trying not to blush, i get butterflies everytime I see him even after a month of dating. “Saturday lets hang out, just me and you. No Jessica. Just us, what do you think” “that would be fantastic” “great what tim—“ I got caught off by these loud obnoxious guys making noise while entering the school. “what the fuck…” you turn around and see a group of guys, attractive though. There walking down the hallways whistling at the cheerleaders, and bothering the freshmen’s. What a good way to start of Friday with a bunch of dib shits. “Whatsup Johnson” Said one with really blue eyes. “sup..” jack said. “you know them,” I whispered as they walked away. “Yea there in my Last math class with jessica.”

                Later that day me and jack ate lunch today it was perfect, before dumb, dumber, and dumbest joined, Aka Nash, Taylor and Cameron. “what are they doing here?” I asked jack while faking a smile. “where eating lunch with you two love birds” said taylor, he was wearing a tie-dyed bandanna and a black sweatshirt. “well, obviously, but why.” “yo, jack why is your girl so pushy…” “don’t call her that” jack said mumbling and looking down. Finally the bell rang, “jack are you coming?” I said “oh ya just start walking ill catch up” I start walking to class until I reached. I look back and jack isn’t in sight… guess he forgot something in his locker. I walk into class and see Jessica “Hey, you know since your boyfriend is friends with the guy I like, you know you should kinda hook me up..” Jess likes the one with the blue eyes, nash. I just chuckled and sat down. The final bell rang and then I went to my locker I wanted for jack to walk me and jess, but he probly left early?

I arrive home and I text jack

To: Jack <3

Im so excited for tomorrow babe.

From: Jack <3

I am too, cant wait to see you babe. Meet me in the park k. the one by the lake.

To: jack <3

Alright, where were you today, I missed you..

From: Jack

I left early, I wasn’t feeling good, sorry I couldn’t walk you to the bus loop. I love you.

To: Jack <3

Oh, I knew it. Haha call me later tonight love you too.

Me and jack stayed on the phone until i must’ve fell asleep.

From: Jack <3

You fell asleep baby, haha goodnight/morning love you. P.s you snore in your sleep.

That made me giggle, it was 4 pm. Oh my god how late did I fall asleep?! I got up and took a shower and got fixed. I went downstairs and ate mac and cheese. “hey kinz im going out later tonight.” I informed my sister “want me to drop you off anywhere?” “no, its fine. I just wanted to tell you so I could rub in it your face” I joked around.

*later, after getting ready*

“im leaving guys, see you later, love you!” I scream in my house as I walked out. I walked to the park down the street and he wasn’t there…. 20 minutes, he wasn’t there.

30 minutes no jack and it was getting chilly, and I had a dress on.

35 minutes, I just walked home in tears. I ran into the house not wanted to talk to anyone.

To: Jack <3

Where were you, you left me in the cold!! For almost 40 minutes!

It sadly took me a whole 2 hours to realize, he’d blew me off to hang out with someone else… I just called Jessica over and she spent the night over. Just girl time, I wonder what’s up with Jack, I’m worried.