07

-Week after the fair –

Shawn left, we didn’t do anything but make out a couple times and that’s all…but everytime I kissed him I thought about jack. Shawn wanted to long distance date but I disagreed, I told him it would be stressful and sad. He understood and seemed find with it. Before he left on Friday we made out one last time “ill miss you beautiful, stay out of trouble dork” he said playfully “I will dingus” I yelled as he walked out the front door. Shawn’s a really good guy friend, I know I can talk to him when I need to. The week the mendes’ came was great timing because it was break week. But Monday is school so there goes my happiness.

-Monday at school-

 Me and Jess decided to ride our penny boards to school and get there early so we wont have to bump into jack on the bus, or hallways. I still have classes with him but its ok I sit on the separate side of the room. I walked into class and tried to avoid jack as much as I can. “Alright class, we will be starting a big project today. I picked your partners already, look on this piece of paper for your partner they find a seat.” Our chemistry teach Mr.Whitesides informed. I got up and looked at the paper right at the bottom I saw my name…

                                Victoria Anderson……Jack Johnson

“Uhh… mr.whitesides I know you’re a very smart man, and I just want to ask you if I can change partners, because me and jack aren’t on the best of terms right now” “sorry ms.anderson you’re going to have to push through it. Hes your partner.” “but please mr.whites-“ “NO now go sit with him, he looks happy why aren’t you.” I looked back and I see jack laughing and grinning. I walk over there and whisper in his ear “listen here you little shit,if your high right now tell me so  I don’t have to slap the crap out of you.” “im high… so is my dick right now.” He chuckled. “you look sexy” he said biting his lip, which im not going to lie, turned me on. “jack shut up you dumbass.” Then I felt his hand on my thigh I didn’t do anything because, I don’t really know why. I liked it? I guess, or I knew, or thought, he wasn’t going to do anything else. i felt his hand go more in between my thighs as my eyes widened “jack stop, im wearing a skirt, jesus Christ” “im surprised you didn’t pull away when I touched you.. actually its not. I knew you liked it. Because you still like me..”

 “no I don’t leave me alone.” “whatever you say, princess.” Jack used to call me princess when we dated because I loved Disney movies. “just- ugh pay attention to what hes saying.” I told jack pointing to the teacher. After that I went to lunch, I skipped lunch and headed outside on the football field. As I continued walked the intercom came on “attention student we have really important news. Year after Year we have a winter formal, but not this year!” I hear groans and numerous ‘how is this good news’ ‘what the fuck, I hate this school’ ‘who fucked up again!?’ ‘I thought I was going to be formal queen!’ ‘this was my chance to finally get laid, but never mind. GOD’  “BUT” the voice continued “Don’t be to mad, Were replacing it with a Valentines dance! The Friday of valentines week, the food will be catered, the music DJ’d and special performance by some of our students!!” The groans then became numerous hoots and cheers. “too bad I have no one to go with” I mumbled under my breathe.

I sat down on the bleachers and just ate there and watch the hot guys play football. “Hi loser” I heard Jessica say behind me

“whatsup faggot”

“so tell me how was class with you know who.”

“I don’t know what to say about it, I mean I wanna slap him but kiss him again but then punch him then hug him…”

“why don’t you talk to him” “because hes not getting better.. and I cant deal with that stupidity.” “if its meant to be he’ll come back and change, in the mean time why don’t you talk to that guy, he’s totally been starring at you.” “who?!” I turn and a cute guy with blue eyes and flippy hair turned and smiled at me. “hes walking over here omfg Jessica” I turn around and shes gone… gone. “hey im hayes, and you are?” “Victoria.. but you can call me tori or vic” “hi Victoria” he said smiling really big “you can call me, anytime.” I giggled “too cheesy?” he asked “just a little” “ill walk you to class?” “sure but wont you be late?”

“no, im in your next class..” “oh my god, are you really” I felt bad, but happy at the same time. We started walking and talking after school Friday were going out to a party at his place. I walked to my locker and saw jack “hi beautiful” he said.. I squinted my eyes and starred at him “go away dinglesack” I said laughing and then walking away. “you forgot something!?” he yelled. I look back and he has my bookbag and purse in hand. I grabbed them and then shut my locker door “your welcome” he said. I just kept walking, and blushing, and walking… blushing.