01

Beep. Beep. Beep my annoying alarm clock rung. Yay the first day of school… not. I woke up dragged myself out of bed. 7:08 my phone said. Its my junior year and I really wish I was a senior because I still have two more years to go. I get up and head to the shower, I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. It looks good so I leave to alone. I have dark brown wavy hair and regular brown eyes. I do my natural make up, eye liner, concealer, the same old stuff. Then I head down for breakfast.

“Good morning Vic, what do you want to eat?” my sister asks, shes 23 she’s staying with us until she’s done with college. “nothing ill just eat cereal, is mom awake” “no, she’s working night shift from now on” she informed me. We continued with the conversation until I realize the time, 7:50 “I should get going” “do you want me to drop you off” “um, no thanks kins” short for Kinley, “ill just ride the bus, with jess” ever since freshman year ive been riding the bus, to and from school with my bestfriend Jessica.

I walk to my stop and wait for the bus. When It reaches I sigh in relief, i couldn’t stand any longer. I look for Jessica in our normal seats, one of the last seats in the back, but no the exact last seat.

It funny, freshmans in the front, sophomores in the middle to front, juniors middle to back, seniors to the back. Unless your really popular, you can sit where ever you want. As I walk towards jess I see this cute shy blonde guy, he has glasses on and a sweatshirt, hes nerdy,  but not nerdy. Nerdy but sexy.

“Who’s that?” I ask jess. “I don’t know, never seen him before, hes probly new”

I nod and then put my head phones in. When we arrive at school me and Jess go our separate ways. “Hi I need help do you know where locker 2930 is?” I heard a voice ask before patting me on the shoulder. “Oh yea im headed there right now..” it was him the guy from the bus. Hes much cuter in person. “My locker is 2931, just follow me. Can I see your schedule?” after examing it “we have the almost all the same classes together!! That’s so cool” “oh that’ll be awesome, my name is jack, by the way, whats yours?” “Victoria”

We go to our lockers and get our text books, go to our first period. After that we went to out other classes and then lunch. After lunch I don’t have any other classes with him but at the end of the day I do have a class with jess.

-          End of school day 

“Hey, can I have your number, you know for like, school purposes” jack asked my after school while I was at my locker. “okay let me see your phone” I programmed my number “lets take a picture so I can save it as a contact” We took a picture and then took one on his phone “send it to me, I better go see you later” I guess his parent pick him up or he drives because he didn’t go to the bus loop.

I get home and set my stuff down on the floor in the same corner I always put them in. I get a texted

From : Jack

we look adorable :)

And it had the picture of us attached to it.

To : Jack

Haha we do!

And I set him an emoji of the hand where the thumb and index finger are touching each other in a circular position and the three fingers are up.

The first week of school is just teachers giving speeches ugh, boring. So we had no home work I watched Netflix until I fell asleep.  I woke up to the smell of steak. I rush downstairs because I love food. “just in time Vic dinners almost ready” my mom said. I told my sister about my first day because I tell her everything and I showed her jack “do you like him?” she asked “no I don’t like him, I don’t know him, I just think he’s like really cute and adorable” “aww young love” “its not love kinley.” After dinner I took a shower and went to bed.

-          Next day at school, end of the day

Jess went to with me to my locker,

“hey Victoria” jack said as soon as he noticed it was there. “hey jack”

“oh this is jack.. hi jack im Jessica, but call me jess. Im this ones bestfriend”

“this one?!” I said loudly but laughing after.

“hi jess, im jack… I recognize you, we have 7th period together! Ya I sit behind you. And you told me to wake you up 5 to 10 minutes before the bell rang so you could fix your make up after you take your nap” jack said laughing. He has a cute laugh, and his smile is so shy.

“we better get to the bus see you later jack” I say before he stops me. “hey, do you wanna go out this week end?” “of course jack, text me the details” I walked out of school with the biggest and dorkiest smile on my face.