08

Once I wake up I grab my blanket and roll up in it, like a burrito, wondering why its so cold in my house, I walk past my window and I see snow! I ran downstair “mom, its snowing, why the heck isn’t the heater on!?” “oh, honey its broken. Finally the fireplace will come in handy. But you don’t have school today or tomorrow its a snow day, but I have” she says, “really?! How long are you going to be at work?” "All day tomorrow and today.so i planned that Im just going to stay and becky’s place, for these two days.” “oh ok, can jess come over?” “sure, just don’t throw a wild party ok.” “ha ill try” I joked, I went back upstairs to my room and then texted Jessica to come over. I got up and put fire on the fireplace and got dressed and cleaned the house a tiny bit. An hour later the door bell rang. I ran to open the door, knowing shes probly freezing “took you long enough” I mumbled, then I looked and shut the door in jack Johnson’s face.

Whats he doing here, oh my god.

Wheres Jessica

Im going to have a heart attack

What if he like attracts drug dealers.

I calmed down and then opened the door slowly “what are you doing here” I said to jack before realizing that Jessica is behind him. “you” I said pointing to her “get in here”

She starts walking in the door “so you’re just going to leave me out here in the co-“ jack said before I shut the door once again. “JESSICA what is wrong with you! Why is he here?!” “because I know you like and love him still and he told me that he was sorry and that you should give him a second chance” “no no no I don’t wanna be heart broken again! Hes a crazy little stoner that has no feeling!”

The door creaked open “I do have feeling, and a lot for you. Im willing to change back to the Johnson you love..” I looked at him, his nose red and eyes blue, and sparking. Each breathe he took I saw the air, “get inside.”

“im leaving bye,” Jessica said going out the door “wait what!”

“ I have a date..” it was quiet and then her and jack started blushing..

There dating each other?!!

“with NASH!” oh god! Finally we both started jumping and squealing “im so happy for you… but hes a dick.” “he acts like that to impress taylor, the ring leader, nash and Cameron are really sweet.” “ok have fun keep me updated”

She walked out the door. “so that’s why you changed so much, that taylor guy.”

“no not at all, well kinda, yaa.” jack sighed.

“jack, you have – had – such a nice life, your family loves you, I loved you and your so-“

loved”  he said

“you changed soo much jack, yes I did love you when you were funny, dorky, sweet, determined. Now you’re a mean person, a jock, always stoned… I don’t like that.. well, you can smoke all you want, but the way you’ve been treating me, I don’t even know why you smoke… matter of fact you smell like weed right now”

“its not my shirt its taylors” oh my god.

“take it off..”

“what?”

“the shirt take it off. now.” He took his shirt off and handed it to me and I walked to the fire place and threw it in the fire, watching the flames build up. “Dude! Hes going to kill me.”

“I don’t care.”

“now what am I going to wear?!” he hissed

I went upstairs and got him one of my old cheerleading shirts, it was blue and just had the word cheer on it. “im not wearing that..” “ok then don’t” I stood there looking at him, next to the fire, with no shirt on.

I looked away awkwardly. Before he came up to me and kissed me. He picked me up and then layed me down on the couch next fire place, he got on top of me and then started kissing my neck. As he let out soft moan in my ear I got even more turned on. He pulled my shirt, then i just took it off,leaving my bra on. I tugged on his belt buckle signaling him to press against me even more.

The door opened “I FORGOT MY PURSE…..” Jessica said as I pushed jack off me I saw her smile, look at jack, and they both smiled, then she looked at me and smile, I looked away.. “GOO” I said “oh yea right,” she said as she grabbed her purse “good job jack” she smiled. “idiots.” I mumbled. “You liked it.” he said.

I got up to close the door, and lock it this time.

“lets go make some cookies” I smiled and put my shirt back on.

“sugar cookies?” me and jack both love sugar cookies, I nodded and he ran for the kitchen. We gathered all the ingredients and layed them out. He read the directions out loud as I followed. “lets shape them into weird shapes” he said.  Somehow he got the tray to say ‘I LOVE U’ with a heart. We put them into the oven.

“so, tell me why do you hang out with taylor and Cameron?” I said sitting on the counter

“because, they’re cool , and I wanna be cool. Not a high school dork..”

“but you weren’t a dork”

“you say that because you’re a girl, that likes sensitive guys… guys don’t like sensitive guys.. wait, ignore that. Guys don’t like pussies… wait ignore that too.. uh guys don’t like Wusses.”

I understand where hes coming from he just wants to fit in and have fun. “but why’d you have to be so mean to me?” I said thinking about when he left me outside and bashed on me and bailed. “I was desperate and stupid, and I really don’t know why I thought that was cool”

“I don’t get why you and Cameron and nash just stop talking to taylor.. hes the bad influence”

“there not going to listen to me, taylor like brainwashed them, like little minions.”

I got off the counter and went to go hug him tightly for a good 30 seconds. “you mean the world to me jack, please don’t screw your life up just to be ‘cool’ what would being cool get you in 10 years.. nothing.”

I kissed him on the lips gently, “you mean so much to me, I lov-“

*RING RING* the house phone rang, I ignored the call.

“anyways,I was trying to say, you mean so much to be and I truly love-“

*BEEP BEEP* the oven's timer rang. 

“I love- the smell of these cookies, they remind me of when I was a little girl…” i said leading into a funny christmas story as we frosted the cookies. "lets bring these to my room and watch a movie" i said getting chocolate milk from the fridge as jack got the cookies and followed me upstairs. "magical things are going to happen i here..." he whispered "i heard that" i said giggling. "oops" he laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to update again tommorow :) tell me what you think about the story line/story in the comments. (: i love you guys im almost up to 1000 readers wow!

thanks guys.