Introduction

NOTE: If you happen to know me and stumbled across this, please do not read. You will either die from cringing, crying (not in a good way), or face palming. You have been warned.

If you're just a random reader coming across this story...please leave. I beg you. Please leave. This book sucks ass and you will be tortured. This book was written back when I was inexperienced af.

If you still want to read this...*Prepares funeral* I will be ready. But please don't write hate comments 'cause, ugh, I'm running out of non cliche insults to give.

Go ahead and die reading this shit.

Ψ Ψ Ψ

Hi everyone! I'm your narrator. It does not matter if I am an angel or a demon. Because I am neither. Now, don't go asking nosy questions on who am I or more precisely, what am I, because I will not tell you. Don't. Even. Try. You pesky human. Or are you really human? Hm, I might never know. *Raises eyebrow* I will not tell you my gender, my age, my appearance, or my name. Although you can call me "Your Imperial Majesty" if ya want. *Snickers*

Anyways, enough chit chat, let's move on to the story I am about to tell you. If you think this is just a fantasy or another supernatural story, great! If you are one of them - maybe you even participated in the war itself! - and came here for the backstory of the Great Sky War, then hurray for you! I honestly don't care. This is just another story I'm writing in school for a grade because I have no imagination and is just stealing real life stories you guys didn't know that they were actually real.

Now which school? Waterfall Academy in Denver, Colorado of course, the origin of the war between the demons and the angels. If you want to be philosophical, or whatever it's called, then you'll say that the origin is the demons and angels themselves. Please shut up and let me tell my story. You can complain and yada yada after I finish. Thank you very much. *Glares*

Waterfall Academy, the place where two nearly seventeen year old demons had attended ever since entering high school, and in the junior year, two angels. They're not seventeen years exactly, obviously, because why on Earth would Satan and Devil from Hell and God from Heaven let seventeen year olds run around on human land? Seventeen years is too young in their terms. Talking about an angel's and a demon's age is wrong and not polite for both the ladies and not-so-gentle gentlemen. So...moving on past that.

...What else should I say? Maybe I should just leave it here... So awkward!

Okay, let's just get started on the story and get this over with!