Part I

The entire student body was hanging out on the school campus, either catching up with their friends or reading the homeroom lists that was posted on the walls. Although all the pupils were all mingling close to one another, you could tell they were all divided into different groups.

    And no, not those, 'emo' groups, 'nerds', 'jocks', 'cheerleaders', no no no. Each and every one of them were classified in the school's social stratification. Let's begin at the top: the Royalties. Royalties consist of the four big shots. From the least powerful to the most powerful: the Duchess, the Princess, the Queen, and the Empress. Our Queen and Empress hasn't arrived yet so let's focus on our Duchess and Princess.

The Duchess is a beautiful tanned figure with flowing brown locks. Her name is Amara Bellamy. Her first name, Amara, means 'attractive'. As if that wasn't enough, her last name, Bellamy, means 'beautiful friend'. Indeed, she is beautiful and attractive. She has a skinny frame with a figure of an hourglass with all the right curves at the right places. Her plump, pillowy lips made boys drool and her wide, innocent blue eyes were like one of a porcelain doll - but full of life. She was rich, but not so much a spoiled brat. She was considerate and kind to everyone. Duchess Amara however, doesn't have a very high I.Q so in the past, many men had tricked her for money. They were disposed of immediately of course.

    The Princess, also known as Luna Accalia, is another lovely lady. Luna means 'the Moon' and it relates to Artemis, the Greek goddess of the Moon and hunt. Accalia means 'she-wolf'.  Luna may not be the Alpha (or Luna, if you know what I mean) of the pack but she is quite powerful and badass. Princess Accalia is ambitious and loyal, but also an independent person. With her silky black hair that drapes down her back in a wide V-shape and her dark, brooding eyes, quirky but soft lips, she is a girl to admire. Not only are her grades top-notch, she also takes extracurricular classes and excels at them too. Luna is a wealthy only child that lives in the richest neighborhood in town. Friendly and protective to people she likes, a lot of people desire to be part of her personal circle. However, the Princess can be downright mean to people who had a bad history with either her or her friends.

    Below the Royalties are the Patricians, aka Aristocrats, or Nobles. Under the Nobles are the Army ranks. First comes the Head General, then the Generals, Lieutenant Generals, Major Generals, Brigadier Generals, Colonels, Lieutenant Colonels, Majors, Captains, First Lieutenants, and then the Second Lieutenants and then the Soldiers. Then the Citizens or Plebeians. After that is the... "Servants" or called Peasants or Slaves to be mean and rude. No one had ever used the title Servant, Slave, or Peasant on someone. Normally, the bottom feeders will be called Newbies or Greenies (get the reference?). It is quite peculiar why the social structure is set up this way but no ones knows the answer because this has been going on long before the current students arrived.

    Anyways, do you get the ranking now? Oh good, because Her Majesty and Her Imperial Majesty is arriving and I need to give them all my attention I have and therefore, will not be able to answer your darn questions.

    The crowd went silent as a loud roar purring in the parking lot got cut off by keys turning the engine off. The Queen and the Empress swung a leg over their sleek, black sport bike (motorcycle) and dismounted the vehicles.

    Now, what does the Waterfall Academy's dearest Queen look like? Queen Belladonna Himura, a tall girl standing at the height of five feet nine inches at the age of sixteen. Her last name, Himura, means 'scarlet, dark red'. Belladonna, called Bell for short (she hates being called Bella), was named after the deadly nightshade, also known as the Devil's Berry. Like the plant, she may have some nice attributes, but is also dark - poisonous. Her Majesty has soft, purple hair like the leaves of the plant belladonna. Her eyes were a dark, inky, doe-like eyes that is just like the berries of the dangerous plant. Bell's body is model-like but strong. She has a small nose but a sharp jawline, and full pale red lips. Oh, and did I leave out the detail that she is knockout gorgeous? Our Queen is a feminist and her personality is dark and fiery - sometimes. Belladonna is fearless, respected, and powerful. She is the Beta (who said only males can be Betas?) of the pack. Don't forget she is rich - very very very rich. The only one who can rival her in money is our dear Empress.