Chapter VII. ¿ROMANTIC APPOINTMENT OR BUSINESS APPOINTMENT?

I did not stop thinking about the meeting, I had the visa, only the tickets that came electronically through my mail, the anxiety was incredible, one imagined the emotion only when one goes to a concert and will sit about 100 meters away and one is excited, I imagine a little closer and shaking hands, perhaps having lunch, dinner or some meeting with their fans, well I never wanted to clarify in detail what the reception.

I walked in the living room of the apartment coming and going, I stop in the mirror, I said, I need brakes to match my teeth, I want to make my hair look more abundant to put on my head as I always liked, I saw my gray hair in the temples, and said good that it is age proper, apparently that is interesting, I hope that this is like this, my hands to see me the waves and settlement to assume that those were perfect, very short.

I was curious as mentally I was preparing more for a romantic date, that for a business appointment, I laughed with this, I was surprised but my heart did not, it was clear of what I wanted, he would live to know her and tell her that I had her sharpness arrow nailed 20 years ago.

t +&ۇ'