Chapter XV. "PANAMA"

I missed those wonderful days, splendid in all their splendor, now walked the mall shopping with my baby in the stroller, openly fulfilling the visitation regime and resuming the routine, I was with her enjoying, happy life, as long as I had the chance to do it, she had been a dream for a long time, I wishing her for about 15 years and when I forgot it, she came and I enjoyed it very much, I ate her with kisses, I embraced her unceasingly, and I have it her every day as present as when I dreamed her and in the same way I had Fer my mind, and in my heart, more alive and more active than ever, I seriously called myself annoying to reflection ... Christian Christian wakes up, what's the matter? Please lands and I said ..... we live in different places, we speak different languages, and we have different nationalities .... maybe all that weighs enough? ... I should wait another moment...

... and from the rage I went randomly in the first store to forget her and started to sing ... Da da da da ♫ The smell of your skin linger on me now ... you're probably on your flight back to your home town ♫ ♫ (The smell of your skin remains in me now, you may be on your flight home) (Big Girls Do not Cry - Fergie)

.... And I say looking at the sky .... Abba Father !, all things are possible for you, that your will be done and not mine ... Amen.

n�!�\�'