Chapter II - THE COURAGE!

It had been a year since I had written the p ... book and nothing, nothing calls, no contacts by any of the social networks, everything was posting of the 4, the program they were doing for musical talents and the rest me and my books, well thank you.

    I decided not to wait any longer, if Muhammad does not come to me, I go to the mountain, period !.

    I started by reviewing their tours and had the concerts on the page directly, I bought them and even though I was not close, I flew and without reservations I arrived a day earlier to the hotel to stay.

    It was concert time, I was impatient, nervous, sweaty, because I knew that at the end of the show we would meet with her, a few minutes each, I mean all of us who had bought VIP tickets, since the Show started, magical! Lights camera, action and Fergie !!!

   It was thick, the concert was diluted as well as the drink I took, it was incredible, to think that I was there, how could I talk to my little English, I really spoke but with the woman in front Hello, period, to hell fear and shyness!

   The line was made to start seeing her, to take as much garment as you wanted or a notebook to sign, I took the books, of course!

   Ohhh was surprised, what is this? And he looked at them quickly, he said please wait for me, sit down there, thank God it was easy what he had told me, I went to chairs that were a few meters away, in a somewhat closed area and half carpeted, one side of the stage part of the same backstage, feeling more relaxed and breathe thinking that the trip was worth it, rather the effort, while she finished hugging and kissing all the people who were dying to be a second with she, like me and who was watching her step, what a barbarian! but no way was the huge affection I felt for her, Uuuuy! they took lots of pictures and they made jokes and they laughed out loud with the star, I did not understand ANYTHING! good to wait for the most expected We'll see what happens with C.Lover !.

Hello! Hello kid, Where are you from? From Caracas- Venezuela

Real? Oh so so sorry! but it's a cut detail! a nice detail! Oh thanks! I like this, Come and I'll sign them (Come and sign them) It's your name?

And it is!

Did you write them?

And it is! (I said ... All Yes, All! Whatever you say!)

Christian sends you to say he loves you Ferg, (He sends you to say he loves you), besides he sends you 2 gift books and please read it.

Oh clear that if! Of course, how do you say? Of course! Yeah!

OMG! I love it! Christian please leave me your information with her and I'll send you to call with my assistant, do you agree? Talk to her because they are waiting for me to go out to dinner

    Ready! ... He gave me his hand, winked at me and gave me a little kiss as he got up, throwing his head to the side as if showing me a real gesture of gratitude for the detail, I felt sincere and I smiled, very grateful to have attended, I was freaking, my brain was aerial, flying without being able to land, I said Okay and she smiled at me once again and again Okay on my part, I was idiot, I needed a couple of slaps to wake me up and go down to earth go to the hotel. God!!!

Backstage: She called a girl from her group who spoke Spanish perfectly and I gave her my information so that they could contact me, I did not know when, or at what time they would call me, I would be in a intrigue.